Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scour Pad

For tough clean-up jobs -- both indoor & outdoor.
-Cleans tough, baked-on messes
-Ideal for cast-iron pots, stove burners, broilers, garden tools and grills
-Great for the kitchen, garage and outdoors
-Heavy duty cleaning

Where do you buy this?
Do they offer these in other colors?
Amor este producto
Start your review of Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scour Pad!
How would you rate this product?
I buy these to get medium sized scrubbing jobs done. Stuck on food on dishes, and even between tiles. They are great on floors and counters. I use them for the edges. The only negative think is sometimes the green color bleeds out. One tile I was scrubbing white grout between tiles, and I had to scrub back over it with a different sponge (the blue one) and bleach to remove the green color
Sumner , WA
I prefer heavy duty sponges with a scuff pad so I can really scrub the caked on gunk off my pots and pans. This does the trick pretty well. Good price for the product. It does tend to get old and worn with daily use and I have to replace often but I don’t mind too much since you should be replacing as needed to keep it sanitary.
Las Vegas, NV
I dont like sponges so i use these to wash all my dishes! Its very effective and takes off any hard food stuck on plates or oils off your pans! Its amazing but they do get dull kind of fast if you use it alot. They are cheap though so you can keep buying new packs or cut them in half to make more!
Lansing, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use these sponges to clean up hard to come off things, like food stuck on the counter or floor. I clean my sink. With them as well. They work really good and after use I put them in a. 10:1 bleach for 10 minutes and put it away. They don’t wear down like other sponges making them a great deal!
San Bruno, CA
With this product it's great for cleaning pots and pans but not for every dish. It doesnt have a smell bad smell. I dont like how the green stuff comes off of it as you clean. I recommend this for those hard to scrub dishes like baked on food. I would continue to keep purchasing this item
Ugh- rating a sponge? It’s not perfect. What I really want is something biodegradable because I cannot stop thinking about where the product goes as it breaks down and ends up in my drains. Also, this is not that heavy duty. It is convenient to purchase so u til I find an alternative...
OCALA, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these ,these really are heavy duty can clean things from inside the house to outside the house. These are perfect for washing puts when food gettibg stuck on countertops, stove tops and this works perfectly to do just so. Also dies work out side washing vehicles.
I love these sponges. They are durable, and last longer than others. We cut ours into thirds so they last twice as long. These are great for getting tough grime off of dishes, pots, and pans and leave your kitchen looking brand new. My only complaint is not having them enclosed in their packaging. I don’t want a bunch of people’s hands on what I clean my food with.
Hull, IA
The double side is so handy. I use the green side to get those tough built on food. The yellow side is great on pans that need a sensitive scrub. Use these every time I do the dishes in our house. They are also great for cleaning the counters and shower as well
Evansville
My fiance uses these for his car, since he is building his car. Scotch pads have helped him our trying to get paint off of various items to help him re-paint the color he desires most. I use the scotch pads to help clean the stovetop and it works wonders.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...