BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Dishwand Refills: Keep your hands out of the mess! Heavy duty scrubbing surface Tough clean-ups made easier Remove tough, baked-on messes 50% faster than other sponges Refill heads available in Heavy Duty, Non-Scratch, Stay... see more...

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Windsor
I like these reusable sponges for a dishwashing wand when we do hand wash our dishes because they are pretty durable. However, I do find that when washing knives they get pretty cut up faster than I thought they would and that's really the only complaint I have for them. Any major retail store sells them.
Gina Q.
Gina Q.
Nashua, NH
Lifesaver! Whoever thought of this deserves endless awards. The sponge connected to the dish soap is genuis! You get to use hot hot water and not burn your skin off!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Santa Fe, NM
I am obsessed with these sponge heads for the wands. I use these to clean my bath tub with. It makes it so much easier having the handle.
Elizibiza L.
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
My kids are the dishwashers in my house and they are always asking for more of these!