BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Dishwand Refills.
Heavy duty scrubbers.
Fits any Scotch-Brite dishwand.
2 scrubber refills.
#1 selling dishwand brand. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley S.
I use these dishwand refills frequently. We have a dishwasher but we have several things that cant be washed in the dishwasher so we use the dishwand. I can not stand to let my sponge get to old so I change them frequently. I love the Scotch-brite brand refills. They clean great and they are not to expensive and we purchased ours from Wal-mart but we've seen them other places. Would recommend to anyone who hand washes dishes.
Stacey K.
Jacksonville, FL
We don't have a dishwasher,I am the dishwasher . So these help out so much . Easy to use and refill and affordable . They clean well .
Mary G.
Ashland, OH
The only dishwand sponge brand I use. And it's relitively cheap too so that makes it even easier to love.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I love these!! They last long and fit any dishwand! Cheaper than soonges, and longer lasting
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
The first time i bought the Scotch-Brite Dishwand i was amazed by the effectiveness and convenience of the product! I used it until it was bare but sadly didn't know there were Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Dishwand Refills so I threw it away and bought it a new one. Long story short, I will always keep a dishwand and refills handy. Highly recommend!
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love these sponges as they help save my hands from scrubbing. They effectively help clean my dishes. They are a very good value for the price and last well. Unlike other sponges I have tried, they seem to stay cleaner and don't start to have an odd odor over time.
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
I really like my dish washing wand, and it's so great that the sponges can be changed. They do seem to fall apart more quickly than I would hope, but for the price I think it's a fair deal. They hold soup well and get dishes spotless.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I purchase these refills every couple months. The wand is great and I would recommend it, but I wish the refill pads were offered in larger quantity packages.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this tool. They are long lasting and clean even hard to remove food and grease. I would highly recommend this product--I know I'll be using them for the rest of my life.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I really like this product. There's nothing worse than sticking your hands into nasty dish water. Using the wand makes washing dishes a little less... gross. These seem to last a while and are affordable to replace!