Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Dishwand Refills uploaded by Cristina G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Dishwand Refills.
Heavy duty scrubbers.
Fits any Scotch-Brite dishwand.
2 scrubber refills.
#1 selling dishwand brand. see more...

Cristina G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I can’t stand washing dishes by hand. However using the dish wand makes it so easy and painless. Plus, I don’t have to worry about getting my hands wet or having to worry about them dried out from being in the water for so long. These sponges are the only ones I will use. They have a scrub to remove settled food but they don’t scratch glass or porcelain dishes. They last kind too even though you want to replace them sooner bc like all sponges, they collect bacteria.

The only suggestion: I would love if they would make their eco friendly sponges in the dish wands. I don’t know why they haven’t done so yet.
Tokwa G.
My daughter bought this item and highly recommended it. I had to get one a try and it the best at not only cleaning dishes but also cleaning the kitchen. Love them!!!!
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
The first time i bought the Scotch-Brite Dishwand i was amazed by the effectiveness and convenience of the product! I used it until it was bare but sadly didn't know there were Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Dishwand Refills so I threw it away and bought it a new one. Long story short, I will always keep a dishwand and refills handy. Highly recommend!
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara , CA
I love these sponges as they help save my hands from scrubbing. They effectively help clean my dishes. They are a very good value for the price and last well. Unlike other sponges I have tried, they seem to stay cleaner and don't start to have an odd odor over time.
Ashley S.
I use these dishwand refills frequently. We have a dishwasher but we have several things that cant be washed in the dishwasher so we use the dishwand. I can not stand to let my sponge get to old so I change them frequently. I love the Scotch-brite brand refills. They clean great and they are not to expensive and we purchased ours from Wal-mart but we've seen them other places. Would recommend to anyone who hand washes dishes.
Shayna M.
Milwaukee
These really get the job done. I'm such a fan of "dishwands," and theirs is one of the best. The heavy duty scrubbers are really effective, and it's all we use. It's a shame they start to fall apart sooner than a regular sponge might, but they still last a long time (even if you're doing dishes often) and always get tough bits off of dishes.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this tool. They are long lasting and clean even hard to remove food and grease. I would highly recommend this product--I know I'll be using them for the rest of my life.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
All the time the mop work great, especially like to use the scratchless sponges to clean up my appliances I need to wait on my tables and stuff after the children eat they clean up well and they last a long time and you can even throw them into the washer and we use them.
Lila B.
Laredo, TX
I've never been fond of these I've bought them a couple of times and each time they fall apart easily. I also feel like it just doesn't scrub much off without having to put it a lot of work into it. I would say this sponge needs improvement.
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
I really like my dish washing wand, and it's so great that the sponges can be changed. They do seem to fall apart more quickly than I would hope, but for the price I think it's a fair deal. They hold soup well and get dishes spotless.