BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Durable refill head is machine-washable and reusable. Fits Scotch-Brite Hardwood Floor Mop sold separately. Head Type: Dust Mop Application: Floors Mop Head Size: 17" Wide.MMMM005R. M005R. Scotch-brite Scotch-brite Hardwood Floor Mop Refill.

Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Chelsea, MA
My house floors are all wooden and we have used this product for over a year now, we use it to pick dirt around the house and mop. Does the jpb ! it's affordable, reusable and washable. Definitely something to have at home.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I use these on my hardwood floors and I love them. They work great, compared to some of the other brands and it has a nice fresh smell to it that I love.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is just a so/so product. I have used it when on sale but there are other products that work better. I just don't get the wow factor from this one, but it does smell nice.
Ben S.
Ben S.
Aurora, illinois
Not a fan of paying $6 for something that may just spread the dirt. I tried it once and hated it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I wish there were more for a cheaper pricce.. I don't see why I would buy these when a rag works just as well?