Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Josii O.
Me encanta para quitar las manchas de los trastes sobre todo de sartenes y ollas.....
Sanjuana N.
Sioux City, IA
I love good sponges because when I get mad I like to wash my dishes, blow off some steam. These are good sponges. They are able to take on my wrath, helping me maintain sanity as well as sparkling clean dishes.
Kascha D.
Bensalem, PA
Great sponges. They're cheap and long lasting and can easily be found at Walmart Walgreens Rite Aid even grocery stores
Jenyfer Y.
Tulia, TX
It always gets the job done and this is the only sponges iv ever purchased will always continue to get them
Hailey L.
Love that these are "green" sponges. They still work just as effective as any other sponge. They do not hold odors. Purchased from grocery stores or drug stores. I would buy again.
Sam R.
Killeen
These are a classic and a staple to have for cleaning just about everything. They definitely work and are very cheap. You can event get them at the dollar tree. I absolutely recommend getting these.
Blanca E.
Soft and rough side for when you just have dishes without food on them or cups and glasses so you don't scratch them or the bottom of shiny pans either to keep them looking new then use the rough one when you forget to wash and have the food get stuck
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
This is a must have in your kitchen. Works in scrubbing down everything from dirty dishes to pots and pans! Has a sponge on one side and a rougher side on the other. Very versatile and works for everyday items in your kitchen.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to scrub sponges. Nothing else ever seems to work as well. I use them on everything, sinks, bathtub. They seem to be the most durable scrub sponge that doesn't fall apart...lasts a long time and just plain ol' reliable.
Michelle D.
Miramar, FL
These can be used in different areas of your house. I always have one in my kitchen for dishwashing, but I also keep one in my bathroom for scrubbing/cleaning. They will last a while and have a decent price.
Gabby D.