Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Brittany U.
I buy mine from Costco so it is more than a 3 count package. Since I throw my sponges out on a weekly basis, it is important to buy in bulk. I love how these sponges really help scrub my dishes to clean and can fold to get in the cracks and crevices of every pot and pan.
Brenda C.
EMPORIA, KS
The scrub sponges are nice to use when washing dishes. The value is good and I change them often to avoid mold. I purchased this at walmart. No one likes to wash dishes but these sponges make it easier - I would recommend this for you to buy to make washing dishes easier.
Kelsey D.
These heavy duty scrub sponges work great for tough, stuck on foods. They can be purchased at Walmart. The price is pretty reasonable. However, these sponges can be extremely hard on dishes. When I used them, they scratched my stainless steel silverware and one of my pans.
Lidia Z.
Me gustan estas esponjas duran mucho tiempo, no se almacena el mal olor y lo mejor es que limpian muy bien a comparacion de otras, el unico detalle es que en ocasiones no se encuentran economicas pero bueno se compensa con la duracion de estas ya que duran bastante.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Decent sponges, multi-use so they are good for cleaning multitude of things, we have one in nearly every bathroom & the kitchen. I am weary of sponges and the germs they carry so I do recommend changing them out ever so often. Make sure you rinse & wring them out well also.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I've been using these particular sponges a lot lately and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with them. They are easy to disinfect and clean in the microwave and I can keep using them for quite awhile before I have to throw them out. Right now they are my go to sponges.
Michelle G.
As far as sponges go I guess these are as good as it gets. There is one side for cleaning heavy duty messes on pots and pans, and another more delicate side for normal dishes and glasses. They are a good price and last a while. I would recommend if you need sponges.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
These are my favorite sponges. They are durable and clean dirty messes in my kitchen. I wash plates, counter tops and even my bathroom. The soft side is great for sensitve glasswear and the harsh side is great for heavy duty grease. One sponge last me a whole month.
Jennifer Y.
These are ok. I normally buy the green/yellow heavy duty ones, which lasted longer than these. But these did the job as well--I don't have a dishwasher, so I used these everyday and went pretty hard, and they lasted about 2 weeks each. Would probably not repurchase.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
Finding a good sponge that stays together is super important. I cook a lot and have to clean a lot, and these sponges are great. They stay together without falling apart, they do well with washing dishes and scrubbing surfaces, and I would definitely buy these again.