Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Denisse C.
Ponce, PR
This sponges help me a lot when I have to wash my dishes it don't leave lines of damage on my dishes but sometimes leave my hand a lil hurts
Domenica M.
Cleans all debris from dishes and places that contain grease and is difficult to wash comes in very small place and cleans all your bacteria
Tamarah T.
Gets even the worst baked on caked on gunk off my pots and pans. Saving me hundreds of hours a year not hunched over the kitchen sink!
Aynaaz Z.
This keeps my kitchen spotless.The grease in the pots and pans come off easily and I don't have to puff and pant scrubbing them off.
Holly C.
Toronto, ON
These sponges work great. Can really scrub dirty dishes well. I would recommend these for sure, but they aren't terribly original.
Carolinne G.
Cancún

I like it is perfect to wash the dishes I like it a lot..
Y bueno poquito más...
Aunque tampoco es que me encante lavar trastes xd
Lovely C.
Really great product to use! It doesn't break that easily unlike others. The price is affordable so probably get more of these
Randy C.
What a versatile product, works so well on those tougher jobs. Always have these in my kitchen and highly recommend them.
Ashley S.
Surrey , BC
Very handy for the hard scrubbing. I use them on multiple things and they last a while if you keep them rinsed out and clean.
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
I buy the big packs they last longer and have a great price. Having a big family getting more for your buck is always better
Gabby D.