Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I use these all the time to clean dishes....they work great, but I wish that they worked well on other places like my tub (for that I use the magic eraser).  These are more durable than a lot of the store brands I've tried in the past.  Overall a good product.
Sol M.
Miami, Florida
WIth this sponge the fat is removed completely fast. We just need to use it one time and the dishes wont be affected by the use of this. The presentation is nice, and smooth. And also, we use it in the bathroom because quality is just perfect and very good.
Isabel Z.
These are great for many uses. I use daily for washing dishes. They scrub well and don't leave scratch lines on most items (depends on the item and pressure applied).
Scotch Brite scrubber sponges have always worked well for me. I will continue to buy them.
Shawneice S.
Curtis Bay, MD
I use these for my shower and tub cleaning as well as hard to clean dishes. They definitely get the job done. They aren't flimsy like other brands I've used and they tend to last for a while. These are a must have for the household!
Cynthia Y.
The heavy duty side is genius for getting all those hard to clean spots (like caked on food). So much more effective than any other scrubber I've come across. Love how the other side is a sponge - the 2 in 1 is so convenient!
Brooke H.
Winnipeg , MB
I like these sponges for cleaning the bathroom to washing the dishes, they are very versatile. I like how one side is more scratchy than the other to really clean stuff.
Natasha e.
good and long lasting product. effective for cleaning dishes and crockery. i have been using it for all my life now without the need to switch to any other product. it is good value for money and has a good quality.
Claudia D.
I used this sponge to wash the dishes and it's amazing. It really works to clean all the food on the plates and pots. They're a little pricey but in my opinion it worth it. They have a long time of life in the kitchen and they clean like everything you want. i recommend this sponge
Jacob E.
They do their job for the small price you have to pay but they seem to wear out very quickly no matter what you're scrubbing which isn't all that good considering that they're made for heavy duty scrubbing
taushiana b.
Love these sponges, they are perfect for kitchen and bathroom clean ups. No real scent but takes on whatever cleaning product you're using. I was very pleased at how well they worked and they were super cheap at Walmart. I would definitely recommend them