Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Niaomi L.
Not as strong as other Scotchbrite sponges. Would stick my regular sponge as this one seems to fall apart faster and also starts to smell very quickly. Not impressed. Like the green effect but not worth the money as they don't last long enough.
Laura M.
Me encanta, es muy bueno para limpiar los trastos, y cada utencilio de la cocina, es maravilloso y necesario para cada ama de casa en todo el mundo lo recomiendo totalmente siempre. No hay consecuencias es bueno y saca todo la suciedad
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
This is a must have in your kitchen. Works in scrubbing down everything from dirty dishes to pots and pans! Has a sponge on one side and a rougher side on the other. Very versatile and works for everyday items in your kitchen.
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
I just keep going back for this product whenever I am out of it. I would not say it is the best out there but it definitely appeals to me and the fact that it gets bad after a reasonable period of time, enables me replace it periodically to ensure proper hygiene.
Maha S.
Karachi., Sindh
This is the ONLY sponge I use for my pots and utensils. I have been using this brand for a good 7 years now and never regretted buying this. It scrubs the heavy lined pots perfectly. The quality is real good. You can use this multiple times. Without doubt, this is one of the best sponges out there.
Chelsey B.
My boyfriend loves sponges for cleaning, so he primarily uses these. However, if I need a sponge, I appreciate the fact that there is no metal shavings in the water I use, left to shred up my hands. These work well, and can be sanitized, but I still would not recommend keeping a sponge for long. We buy massive packs of these at Costco, and will never go for another brand.
Aranzazu C.
All time favorite. Two-sided sponge: a scrub , perfect with sticky and burned pots, and a softer one, it doesn't leave marks. You can buy at any drugstore and supermarket. Doesn't have any scent. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't have a dishwasher machine.
Nadzrin H.
I started using this product 1 year ago, and it has been a pleasure to use. It may be expensive but the quality you get for the price is well worth it. It works well and lasts longer than regular sponges. I highly recommend to anyone looking for quality sponges.
Sophie M.
I love these sponges because they fit perfectly into my hand, allowing me to scrub properly without the sponge falling out of my hand as with some other brands. They get all the grease and dried food off my dishes without ruining them. Brilliant!
Magali S.
Toronto
These scotch-brite sponges are almost in every room of my household. Not only are they great for cleaning food strain of your dishes but they are also amazing for cleaning the tiles in my bathroom and shower. They also have a great longevity!!