Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Kari C.
Kiln, MS
My boyfriend lives by these. It's quick and easy for clean ups or for dishes!
Rachel F.
These sponges are great value. They are affordable and they last a long time.
Yvonne R.
Great to wash dishes with the sponge soaps up really good and last very long
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
This clean sponge what is used when there are strong spots i recommended!!!s
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I use these all the time to clean dishes....they work great, but I wish that they worked well on other places like my tub (for that I use the magic eraser).  These are more durable than a lot of the store brands I've tried in the past.  Overall a good product.
ERIKA O.
No doubt, the best sponge is scotch. It has incredible durability, clean without scratching the dishes, removes all the grease.
I recommend it and only buy it.
Pros: Wonderful / Cons: None
taushiana b.
Love these sponges, they are perfect for kitchen and bathroom clean ups. No real scent but takes on whatever cleaning product you're using. I was very pleased at how well they worked and they were super cheap at Walmart. I would definitely recommend them
Ami B.
Cornwall, ON
I've used these heavy duty sponges before and they are great. As a mom, I find random crying marks on walls and mystery spills and these do the trick. Great for cleaning the bathtub!
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
I recommend directly to try this magical product , clean very well , i give this review following my long experience with scotch brite greener ,worth to try it , and you never regret .
Mirha B.
The best sponges. They last a long time and fulfill their function until the end. You pay a little more but it's worth it because they last longer and work better than any other.