Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Christine V.
These sponges clean any surface ranging from stove tops to counters to bathroom sinks and tubs. They do a great job of scrubbing off hard to get off/stuck on items like cheese or burnt on items. They are inexpensive and can be purchased from any store, such as Wal-Mart or Target.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I have texture issues, I know it seems crazy but the feeling of most sponges drives me nuts! Not only am I picky about the feeling of the sponge in my hand, but I expect it to work to my expectations! Scotch Brite greener cleaner heavy duty spongers are the ONLY sponges I will buy!
Jenny C.
San Jose, CA
Best in the sponge category, I adore the heavy duty scrubbing side to get off those hard grimy parts. Its affordable and usually target has a sale on them every so often which makes it very accessible. Other sponges seem to break down easily obviously in due time but these ones last the longest!
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this for cleaning and really helps for dishwashing or tub cleaning really gets grease and other misc.. stuff off and works llike magic! :) Try it out. Very effective and useful. Would definitely recommend to others
Claire S.
Bear, DE
I have these in my kitchen, bathroom, and cleaning closest. From scrubbing shower to floor, sinks to dishes, these are by far the best all around sponge that I know will work and not start falling apart on me mid job. I usually grab these babies up on a trip to a grocery store!
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I really like to use these sponges for cleaning my countertops and cleaning my dishes. I obviously use different ones for different uses to keep it all sanitary, but I feel that they do a great job and getting everything clean. I would definitely keep purchasing them again.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I am 50/50 on these because they do perform well but they are a bit thin. Also, they seem to get smelly faster than other sponges. I wish there was a way for these to be a antibacterial and maybe a bit thicker. These are a good buy though, and I usually pick these up at Target.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Like all sponges, they start to smell like mold and doom after a few weeks unless you keep them out of dirty water. It gets the job done. This is less for industrial jobs and more for standard dishwashing and light clean up. I typically go for the thicker blue pads instead.
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
I mean, sponges are sponges and that's what they do.

These don't fall apart right away, which helps. Although they aren't as sturdy as the blue brand, and sometimes the scouring pad is not as rough as it should be, and it makes it difficult to really scrub grit off pans.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
These are the perfect sponges for dish day! These scrubbing sponges get off all the caked grime and dried food off my dishes. They even got all of the burnt sauce and cheese off my lasagna pan. Success! I would totally buy these again, especially in time for more baking!
Gabby D.