Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This work great, I've always had a problem with my sponges smelling like mildew after a short period, and these seem to fight that off pretty well they don't scratch the oven surface but help.me to keep my house, dishes, counters, fridge anything that needs scrubbing clean i am always satisfied with these, they last for a good period of time without breaking down
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I don't use sponges often but occasionally a dish or my stove top calls for one. I always reach for the brand that has been around forever and I know will get the job done. Sometimes, depending on my mess, it may take some serious scrubbing but I can't say I have ever thought it was the sponges fault. Completely mine for making the mess in the first place.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I can always count on Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges. They are tuff on the stuck on mess but aren't to ruff on my hands. Without them I would work endlessly to clean certain messes, but, thanks to these sponges, my work load is cut WAY DOWN. I always keep them on hand and highly recommend them. They work on all kinds of jobs, not just the kitchen.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Scotch bright heavy duty sponges is the only sponges I will buy. You can use them for washing dishes & scrubbing down areas in your home. Very inexpensive & very durable.
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
Classic! These sponges have always been a staple sponge in my house. The heavy duty scrubbing side makes it easy to get crusted off food from dishes without having to put too much elbow grease into it. Always super affordable too, and you get three in a pack rather than two like in many competitor brands.
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
these are my absolute favorite !!! first off i can honestly say that they get the job done. they aren't very pricey and i usually buy mine from Walmart or Target. they best part is the green brillow pad on the back which is great for scrubbing pans, and the only negative i would have to say is that they don't last forever!
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Works great, the scrub side gets pots and pans cleaned quickly. They do need to be replaced regularly, but are inexpensive so that's not too bad. I purchased at Target. Overall I like them but keep in mind they do need to be replaced regularly both for hygiene and because they start looking 'used'.
Liv G.
I'm sure it's not normal to love sponges, but I seriously love these sponges. I legit don't ever buy anything else, and buy these in bulk. I love that they have two sides, one for tough stuck on food, and the other for sudsy clean up. They don't go mouldy as quickly as other brands either I find.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Classic dish sponge never fails in my sink! My family has been using this scotch- Brite sponges for generations and has never fail at its job. I love the fact that I can tried it I the microwave for a minute to disinfect and vuala!! Like new. And the price it's the best part 2 pack for about $5
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY
Scotch-brite is one of my favorite sponge brands because they don't retain terrible odor, they're tough on gunk and they're very durable. most sponges don't absorb enough suds and you'll use the whole bottle to wash a few dishes but scotch-brite helps in that regard. absolutely recommend !