Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Julia B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice and simple a keeps bathtubs clean. I use before and after giving baths to kids
aimee b.
Fremont, CA
These sponges work great I love them I usually get them from Costco and a huge pack
Hayley T.
Rainbow city , AL
I don't use these, but my husband does. It is the only sponges he really will buy.
Rebecca D.
I use these for everything! They get pots and dishes clean and are very effective.
Rebecca P.
springfield, IL
These are my absolute favorite they get everything from stuck on stuff to grease
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Scrubber is great for cleaning those hard to clean pots!!
Melissa A.
Favorite sponges..cleans dirty dishes great..uses for all purposes..great product
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I love these sponges and they have always been my go too. They are super durable!
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
These are great sponges for cleaning dishes and also for other cleaning purposes.
Brandy D.
I use these for everything. The grill, scrubbing down the sink. They are great!!
Gabby D.