Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jasmine H.
Oceanside, CA
These always get the job done for me at a good price and I can usually use them for a while!
Love my green scrubby use them to clean so much they work to get the worst stuck on grime off
Susana A.
Woodward, OK
Is good for clean my kitchen and other spaces in the house absorb good the water and rub good
Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
Been using this since a i was a kid my mom would too! Last. Long time and don't scrat the pans
rose c.
Poth, TX
I can't live without sponges I use a new sponge every week I will continue to buy this brand
Jimmy T.
Erlanger, KY
This little guys are the ish. They will clean anything you need to get off. Prefect sponge.
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Great to do a tought job with stuck on food, works good on dishes, counters, or bathrroms.
Whitney B.
Friendship, TN
Great product for great value. I've used these for many years and always gets the job done
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Love this brand and the product. Easy to use for tough grease stains and food off of pots.
Sandy E.
Excelente marca y me ayuda a lavar bien mis platos y a quitar de esa grasa que queda pegada
Gabby D.