Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Shelby H.
Brandon, MS
Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges are great to use to help clean my dishes
Samantha V.
Yorktown, VA
The dollar store sells these and I buy them all the time. I use them for dishes and painting g
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
We use these religiously in my resturant for cleaning everything. Could not work without them.
Jessica U.
Floral Park, NY
Use these all the time for my dishes and even to scrub down the bathroom. Best brand I've used
Jessica R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love to use heavy duty sponges makes me feel like I am cleaning everything hard and good lol
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I have recently started using these and I really like them. They clean very well. Great value!
sabina g.
Trenton, NC
Use these for everything. They last along time they are very durable. And have a great price.
Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
Been using this since a i was a kid my mom would too! Last. Long time and don't scrat the pans
Susana A.
Woodward, OK
Is good for clean my kitchen and other spaces in the house absorb good the water and rub good
rose c.
Poth, TX
I can't live without sponges I use a new sponge every week I will continue to buy this brand