Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jessica R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love to use heavy duty sponges makes me feel like I am cleaning everything hard and good lol
Rosario C.
Antioch, CA
I use scotch Brite, right size,shape, sponge consistency to get the job done nicely and easily.
paola s.
I highly recommend this sponges to wash dishes their the best i always use this sponges at home
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I have recently started using these and I really like them. They clean very well. Great value!
Candace W.
Sponges are sponges and these are good ones. They beat the dollar store ones and I like them.
rose c.
Poth, TX
I can't live without sponges I use a new sponge every week I will continue to buy this brand
Amber G.
Merrillville, IN
Pretty heavy duty. Maybe the duty I was cleaning wad too heavy. The scratch side tore up fast
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I get these at the dollar store so that's just what I use. They're cheap but they do the job.
Susana A.
Woodward, OK
Is good for clean my kitchen and other spaces in the house absorb good the water and rub good
Norma A.
Riverside, CA
By far the best brad of sponges to wash dishes. I use it , my whole family uses it. Amazing.