Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Paige N.
Xenia, OH
Love these. They are my go to dishes sponge and they always and I mean always get the job done.
Jessica U.
Floral Park, NY
Use these all the time for my dishes and even to scrub down the bathroom. Best brand I've used
Melanie R.
Ocoee, FL
I Love these sponges they last such a long time and clean all my dishes and cookware very well!
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Works great and cleans my dishes and counter tops , the only brand I use ! And super affordable
Samantha V.
Yorktown, VA
The dollar store sells these and I buy them all the time. I use them for dishes and painting g
Shelby H.
Brandon, MS
Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges are great to use to help clean my dishes
Nicole W.
Does a good job of cleaning hard to clean pots and pans. Recommend this brand. Very affordable.
A R.
Best sponges to use when trying to remove gunk left on the pans from cooking a meal. Recommend!
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
We use these religiously in my resturant for cleaning everything. Could not work without them.
Hanna J.
They do the job. Get the stuck on food off rather well and do the job. Everyone should uae them