Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

LeeAnn D.
Great for all things not just washing dishes. Great on pots and pans, greasy messes, stuck on food.
Sue L.
Minneapolis, MN
Does the job well. I handwash my dishes and think that it can take anything off with a good scrub.
Ja M.
I tried this product as a free sample and it held up really well after multiple uses and sanitizing
Gloria T.
Bakersfield, CA
i can use it for everithing, also fot the person who cleans my office we use it, are very efective
Shelby E.
Spring
Best sponges ever! Only thing I use to clean my kitchen gets all the messes up and kitchen spotless
Dulce G.
Wichita, KS
I've used these sponges for years, and absolutely love them. Doubled sided for soft and hard use
Janette G.
MIAMI, FL
These are the ones I use at home. I've been using them for a while and wouldn't change them lol.
Ariel M.
Classic!! I keep an extra pack in my kitchen at all times I won't wash dishes with anything else
Carol A.
Sponges hold up. Have two sides one helps to scrub. Use to clean up kitchen messes and sink area.
Martha V.
Corning, CA
These sponges are amazing and can get my stove and dishes supper clean. I use them all the time.