Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Kendall O.
Denton, TX
Love these sponges! The heavy duty scrubber has saved my life. I also love using these on the pieces for the filter for my fish tank. Works very well to scrub off dirt and grime.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
So great when things are so tough to get off! Super effective and always works. Price is obviously more than an average sponge, but absolutely worth it. Only con is that it didn't last me as long as I had hoped.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
I use these to deep clean our shower. The bleach doesn't dissolve them even though they are more naturally based and I can finish the whole shower with one sponge!
Desiree M.
It is so good. I used these and the yellow ones. I love the doble texture, the doble sides. Because I can clean the plates and the hards things with the sameone.
Kailee G.
We always keep some of these around the house. They are good for dishes, car washing, cleaning, and so much more. They last forever and are so handy when you need something quick. They are wallet friendly too.
Michelle D.
Charlotte, NC
These can be used in different areas of your house. I always have one in my kitchen for dishwashing, but I also keep one in my bathroom for scrubbing/cleaning. They will last a while and have a decent price.
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
Love this cleaning product! It is reasonably priced and feels great when used! I highly recommend this product over all others. Your counter tops will feel so refreshed after using this amazing product!
Tara R.
Inverness, FL
Scotch bright Greener sponges last and last with great strength to get off all the food from dishes. Scotch bright sponges are also great for cleaning my walls without making the paint come off.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
I love scotch brite sponges, they get the job done and I don't have to worry about a thing. They're affordable so easy to replace, and pretty durable. Back in my broke college student days, we had one sponge that we just threw in the microwave to disinfect, it lasted us like 5 months. I'm not suggesting anyone do that but it just goes to show how great of a product they are!
Silvia C.
Hialeah, FL
This is what i always buy, ive tried other sponges before & they just arent the same. These are the best just personally for me these are long lasting & get the job done.