Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
Classic! These sponges have always been a staple sponge in my house. The heavy duty scrubbing side makes it easy to get crusted off food from dishes without having to put too much elbow grease into it. Always super affordable too, and you get three in a pack rather than two like in many competitor brands.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
these are my absolute favorite !!! first off i can honestly say that they get the job done. they aren't very pricey and i usually buy mine from Walmart or Target. they best part is the green brillow pad on the back which is great for scrubbing pans, and the only negative i would have to say is that they don't last forever!
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Works great, the scrub side gets pots and pans cleaned quickly. They do need to be replaced regularly, but are inexpensive so that's not too bad. I purchased at Target. Overall I like them but keep in mind they do need to be replaced regularly both for hygiene and because they start looking 'used'.
Hailey L.
Love that these are "green" sponges. They still work just as effective as any other sponge. They do not hold odors. Purchased from grocery stores or drug stores. I would buy again.
Liv G.
I'm sure it's not normal to love sponges, but I seriously love these sponges. I legit don't ever buy anything else, and buy these in bulk. I love that they have two sides, one for tough stuck on food, and the other for sudsy clean up. They don't go mouldy as quickly as other brands either I find.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Classic dish sponge never fails in my sink! My family has been using this scotch- Brite sponges for generations and has never fail at its job. I love the fact that I can tried it I the microwave for a minute to disinfect and vuala!! Like new. And the price it's the best part 2 pack for about $5
Cat
Such a great sponge . Never breaker up stays strong a durable forever. My go to sponges . I cook on the regular and I love washing my dishes. So a good sponge is a must. This awesome scrub sponge is my best friend while scrubbing my pots and pans. It never scratches my pans so that a plus.
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I use these sponges to do my dishes and I think they work great. Most of the time I hand wash my dishes, and these sponges last a long time, don't get all full of bacteria quickly and clean my dishes without having to put in much effort. I have repurchased them I don't know how many times.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
These are the best sponges ever! Each one last me about three weeks of daily (3 times a day) use. They are great for very heavy duty things and the sponge part is gentle enough for all delicate things. I would recommend to others since I only use 1 sponge in my sink area. (this does it all!)
Genesis V.
Central Islip, NY
Scotch-brite is one of my favorite sponge brands because they don't retain terrible odor, they're tough on gunk and they're very durable. most sponges don't absorb enough suds and you'll use the whole bottle to wash a few dishes but scotch-brite helps in that regard. absolutely recommend !