Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Chelsie T.
Hixson, TN
Works as good as any other sponge. I buy them when they go on sale at Costco. Can get a lot for less money
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
I never have a prob with these breaking part nd they always hold up to all the grime I'm cleaning with them.
Cristina S.
Guadalajara Jalisco
no me gustan mucho porque la fibra no dura mucho y desgasta muy pronto casi no lo uso solo para lavar tenis
Casey A.
My family and I purchase these all the time. We love to use them and usually buy them at Walmart or target
Laci E.
Gratz, PA
Amazing disposable sponge I use frequently for dishes and cleaning around the house especially the bathroom
Laira E.
Jupiter, FL
Great on build up on counter tops and ovens as well as on pots. Absorbs lots of liquid would purchase again
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
Great for cleaning hard stuck on surfaces. Used outside and on our stove..not a lot of scrubbing involved!
Hannah G.
These are about the only thing I've found that will scrub EVERY THING off of ANYTHING and doesn't scratch.
Mabel. 💄.
These work great but I hate the feeling of it if my skin touches the scrubby part. Inexpensive and durable.
Elizabeth S.
Genoa, NY
They are sponges. Not much you can say about them. I really don't know except they are usually the cheapest