Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-BriteĀ®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Asmara K.
Old Bridge, NJ
Clean and easy to use and great price point. Helps to get the stains out and scrub without all the pressure.
Brenda N.
I love these buddies here i do cook alot and it does its job tough for tough messes! Last a long time aswell.
Andrea A.
The sponges work really nice it does its job and it last for 1 Month or more but it's a really cheap product.
Alexis R.
Crawfordsville, IN
These are essential in my home they're the best around only brand I trust to clean my dishes and my counters
caroline c.
In my house we hand wash dishes and this is our go too sponge. It does the job we need and cheap to purchase.
Cameron W.
These clean everything without scratching!!!! I love using them for dishes, bathtub, shower, and the toilets!
Leila C.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges do a great job they just don't last very long and start to smell really bad after a week or so
Emily S.
Arlington, TN
When paired with the right detergent it can really get off the dirty sports and stains! Its a wonderful tool
Lindsey S.
Enterprise, MS
I always use these product, last a long time. Doesn't get nasty like others, or doesn't get smelly and gross
Cecilie H.
Navarre, FL
I use these for dirty dishes and they work great, they get all the dirt off. I also use them for my bath tubs