Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Tara R.
Inverness, FL
Scotch bright Greener sponges last and last with great strength to get off all the food from dishes. Scotch bright sponges are also great for cleaning my walls without making the paint come off.
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
Love this cleaning product! It is reasonably priced and feels great when used! I highly recommend this product over all others. Your counter tops will feel so refreshed after using this amazing product!
Jessica F.
Fontana, CA
Love it!.. any sponge can work..but tbose sides ones are great!..washing dishes will be a part in our lives FOREVER sooo not just any sponge works. This one does!
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
I love scotch brite sponges, they get the job done and I don't have to worry about a thing. They're affordable so easy to replace, and pretty durable. Back in my broke college student days, we had one sponge that we just threw in the microwave to disinfect, it lasted us like 5 months. I'm not suggesting anyone do that but it just goes to show how great of a product they are!
Silvia C.
Hialeah, FL
This is what i always buy, ive tried other sponges before & they just arent the same. These are the best just personally for me these are long lasting & get the job done.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This work great, I've always had a problem with my sponges smelling like mildew after a short period, and these seem to fight that off pretty well they don't scratch the oven surface but help.me to keep my house, dishes, counters, fridge anything that needs scrubbing clean i am always satisfied with these, they last for a good period of time without breaking down
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I can always count on Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges. They are tuff on the stuck on mess but aren't to ruff on my hands. Without them I would work endlessly to clean certain messes, but, thanks to these sponges, my work load is cut WAY DOWN. I always keep them on hand and highly recommend them. They work on all kinds of jobs, not just the kitchen.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
I don't use sponges often but occasionally a dish or my stove top calls for one. I always reach for the brand that has been around forever and I know will get the job done. Sometimes, depending on my mess, it may take some serious scrubbing but I can't say I have ever thought it was the sponges fault. Completely mine for making the mess in the first place.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Scotch bright heavy duty sponges is the only sponges I will buy. You can use them for washing dishes & scrubbing down areas in your home. Very inexpensive & very durable.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
these are my absolute favorite !!! first off i can honestly say that they get the job done. they aren't very pricey and i usually buy mine from Walmart or Target. they best part is the green brillow pad on the back which is great for scrubbing pans, and the only negative i would have to say is that they don't last forever!