Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jasmine o.
I always have a couple packs of these at home they scrub really good they can clean dishes and stoves and friges
Rachael F.
Harvest, AL
Why would you even by another scubbie? This one is the best. I've been using it my whole life, and so has my mom
Cumple perfectamente su función de limpiar, es esponjosa, suave y tiene una parte con relieves para limpiar mejor
member-e30e6d5de
Midland, TX
It scrubs all of the stains & oils out of my pots & pans I like it a lot it's the best sponges out here right now
Jessica B.
These are your basic sponges with a scrubbing side. Good for all your cleanup needs. Cheap brands cannot compare
Allison S.
Fairfield, OH
These sponges are good, I use them
Maybe three times and have to throw them away. They hold grease like no other.
Anabel R.
I use these daily to wash dishes. They are great gets work done and scrubs just right. Will keep purchasing them
Deonna K.
Liberty, SC
Clean my house and dishes with all these sponges. Never had problems works wonders and better than other brands
glory p.
Normal limpian los platos bien aveces no me gusta que cojen mal olor por mas y uno las lave pero de resto bien
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
Work great...don't have to work too hard to clean pots, pans, home counter tops and the shower / bathroom, etc.
Gabby D.