Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT
Cumple perfectamente su función de limpiar, es esponjosa, suave y tiene una parte con relieves para limpiar mejor
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
I love these sponges! Last a long time and work well. The scrubbing side is wonderful! I use it on my metal sink.
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
I like these sponges. they keep my dishes clean without scratching them. I like to replace them every 3-4 weeks.
Chieng L.
Anoka, MN
Helps clean the dishes up very well. And very durable. Better than any of the other sponges I've used in the past
Magali A.
Wapato, WA
I like these sponges because they are soft on one side and they are rough on the other for the heavy duty stuff!
Anabel R.
I use these daily to wash dishes. They are great gets work done and scrubs just right. Will keep purchasing them
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Ever since I can remember I have always purchased these type of sponges. I believe they work great and last long.
Brianna D.
Yay these are my favorite scrubby pads ! I use these to cleans and to do dishes ! These are the best things ever
Jenny D.
Canton, MO
I love scotch brute greener cleaner heavy duty sponges. They are my favorite to use. I will continue to use them
Kimberley T.
Columbia, MO
I hate this part... It was cheap n it worked... Why do i hv to put mpre on hete when there is nothing else to say