Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Chieng L.
Anoka, MN
Helps clean the dishes up very well. And very durable. Better than any of the other sponges I've used in the past
Jasmine o.
I always have a couple packs of these at home they scrub really good they can clean dishes and stoves and friges
Sausha L.
I'm a housekeeper and I use these sponges on my really hard jobs! Especially good at getting burnt food off pans.
Mizuho G.
Colton, CA
Doesn't make the soap very foamy but does the job adequately. Would probably repurchase because it's inexpensive
member-e30e6d5de
Midland, TX
It scrubs all of the stains & oils out of my pots & pans I like it a lot it's the best sponges out here right now
Brandy P.
Frisco, TX
I love my scotch brite sponges. They are long lasting, effective and very sturdy! They are the only sponge I buy.
Allison S.
Fairfield, OH
These sponges are good, I use them
Maybe three times and have to throw them away. They hold grease like no other.
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
I like these sponges. they keep my dishes clean without scratching them. I like to replace them every 3-4 weeks.
Jessica B.
These are your basic sponges with a scrubbing side. Good for all your cleanup needs. Cheap brands cannot compare
Kimberley T.
Columbia, MO
I hate this part... It was cheap n it worked... Why do i hv to put mpre on hete when there is nothing else to say
Gabby D.