Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Courtney M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these sponges. They are the only ones I can rely on and feel good about using because they get the job done!
Kathrine B.
Waukee, IA
Probably the only sponges I ever buy. They last quite a while so I can continue using them more than other sponges!
Amilinda R.
Mission, TX
Really scrubs off everything and also scrubbed off some rust love them they work great and are also very affordable
Mizuho G.
Colton, CA
Doesn't make the soap very foamy but does the job adequately. Would probably repurchase because it's inexpensive
Jasmine o.
I always have a couple packs of these at home they scrub really good they can clean dishes and stoves and friges
member-e30e6d5de
Midland, TX
It scrubs all of the stains & oils out of my pots & pans I like it a lot it's the best sponges out here right now
Sausha L.
I'm a housekeeper and I use these sponges on my really hard jobs! Especially good at getting burnt food off pans.
Allison S.
Fairfield, OH
These sponges are good, I use them
Maybe three times and have to throw them away. They hold grease like no other.
Brandy P.
Frisco, TX
I love my scotch brite sponges. They are long lasting, effective and very sturdy! They are the only sponge I buy.
Bryanne G.
Love these for cleaning my cooking utensils. Don't use these for nonstick pans though, may scratch up the teflon.