Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Teresa H.
Portland, OR
Long-lasting, most sturdy and well-made sponges I've ever found. Scrubbing side cleans tough spots without scratching.
Ashley B.
Carlsbad, NM
They work great and hold up to tough messes and lots of use very well. I continue go buy them because they work so well
Nicole S.
Midlothian, VA
Always use this brand, a great sponge and scrub side. Will always find this on sale and or there is a coupon out there.
Ari R.
I like these but I might switch them up, I get them at Walmart but I feel like they start smelling after a couple uses
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this product to clean everything. And it actually works really good. Better than the other scrubbers I have used.
Alexandra D.
Rochester, NY
Great sponges. The scrubby on the back works great to get the stuck on food off of dishes. Highly suggest using these!
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
I love these sponges! They last really long, I use them for washing dishes. It is very durable and hardly ever tears.
Kate M.
Fredericksburg, VA
They work and it's so inexpensive to pick up a pack. They last a long time and so you really get your money's worth.
Karina B.
Hemet , CA
I use this heavy duty sponges for everything ! They really work cutting the most stubborn grease and soap etc recidue
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I have at least one of these sponges in almost every room of the house. Great for the kitchen, bathroom, and garage.
Gabby D.