Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Awesome sponges! They are strong and absorbent. They work well on even tough cleaning and are environmentally friendly
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
These get the job done. They really help get off what ever is stuck on. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have them.
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN
The soft and scrubbing side are both awesome when cleaning up any part of my home once again I love item in multi packs
Catherine Z.
Robstown, TX
We use these sponges for everything from cleaning dishes to cleaning the house to washing the car tires. We love them.
Michele S.
Medford, OR
Seem to stay cleaner longer. Hold up to be washed/sanitized. Price is reasonable. Would recommend over cheaper brands
Peggy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for scrubbing pots and pans. Both sides have different textures so it'll get tough and easy food residues off.
Samantha G.
Bought these to clean baseboards, and they really do the job. They are heavy duty and really clean all the dirt away.
Kate M.
Fredericksburg, VA
They work and it's so inexpensive to pick up a pack. They last a long time and so you really get your money's worth.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
I love these sponges! They last really long, I use them for washing dishes. It is very durable and hardly ever tears.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I have at least one of these sponges in almost every room of the house. Great for the kitchen, bathroom, and garage.