Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Heidi C.
Last a very long time and always seem to get the job done very effectively. These last me about 1month and a half each!
LESLIE F.
Philadelphia , PA
Love using these sponges. They remove stains they are durable. They last long and I like that they come in fun colors.
Leesa M.
Stephens City, VA
Great sponges. Don't fall apart like most do as fast. I use these to wash dishes plus buy separated ones to clean with
Izzy L.
Dripping Springs, TX
I always use these to clean. I clean the dishes, tile, floors, cabinets, and counters with them I absolutely love them.
Ari R.
I like these but I might switch them up, I get them at Walmart but I feel like they start smelling after a couple uses
Ashley B.
Carlsbad, NM
They work great and hold up to tough messes and lots of use very well. I continue go buy them because they work so well
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this product to clean everything. And it actually works really good. Better than the other scrubbers I have used.
Nicole S.
Midlothian, VA
Always use this brand, a great sponge and scrub side. Will always find this on sale and or there is a coupon out there.
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These work great and I do change them out every 3 weeks I scrub the heck of my dishes so I kind of ware them out fastly
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I keep these sponges all over the house! I clean in the kitchen and in the bathrooms with them and they really hold up!