Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Alexandra D.
Rochester, NY
Great sponges. The scrubby on the back works great to get the stuck on food off of dishes. Highly suggest using these!
Nicole S.
Midlothian, VA
Always use this brand, a great sponge and scrub side. Will always find this on sale and or there is a coupon out there.
Jas L.
Clarksville, TN
The soft and scrubbing side are both awesome when cleaning up any part of my home once again I love item in multi packs
Izzy L.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I always use these to clean. I clean the dishes, tile, floors, cabinets, and counters with them I absolutely love them.
Ari R.
I like these but I might switch them up, I get them at Walmart but I feel like they start smelling after a couple uses
Heidi C.
Last a very long time and always seem to get the job done very effectively. These last me about 1month and a half each!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I keep these sponges all over the house! I clean in the kitchen and in the bathrooms with them and they really hold up!
Leslie F.
Philadelphia , PA
Love using these sponges. They remove stains they are durable. They last long and I like that they come in fun colors.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this product to clean everything. And it actually works really good. Better than the other scrubbers I have used.
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These work great and I do change them out every 3 weeks I scrub the heck of my dishes so I kind of ware them out fastly
Gabby D.