Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Teresa H.
Portland, OR
Long-lasting, most sturdy and well-made sponges I've ever found. Scrubbing side cleans tough spots without scratching.
Nicole S.
Midlothian, VA
Always use this brand, a great sponge and scrub side. Will always find this on sale and or there is a coupon out there.
Ari R.
I like these but I might switch them up, I get them at Walmart but I feel like they start smelling after a couple uses
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I keep these sponges all over the house! I clean in the kitchen and in the bathrooms with them and they really hold up!
Heidi C.
Last a very long time and always seem to get the job done very effectively. These last me about 1month and a half each!
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
Great sponges. Don't fall apart like most do as fast. I use these to wash dishes plus buy separated ones to clean with
Catherine Z.
Robstown, TX
We use these sponges for everything from cleaning dishes to cleaning the house to washing the car tires. We love them.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this product to clean everything. And it actually works really good. Better than the other scrubbers I have used.
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These work great and I do change them out every 3 weeks I scrub the heck of my dishes so I kind of ware them out fastly
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Awesome sponges! They are strong and absorbent. They work well on even tough cleaning and are environmentally friendly