Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Rosa G.
Amarillo, TX
These are the only sponges I will use to wash my dishes. It's a decent size and it lasts very long without ripping apart.
Cassidy S.
Milledgeville, GA
Good sponges. Nothing special. I usually use them for gentle scouring of nonstick pots and pans as well hardened on food.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
These are the sponges I always use. They do the tough jobs perfectly and they don't fall apart like the other brands do.
Lauren H.
This product works very well. It scrubs all of the tough stuff off of my pots and pans and holds up to last a long time.
Bibi Z.
Queens
Always use this sponge to clean with. Does a great job with dishes and when cleaning a counter top or so in the kitchen.
Diana L.
Macomb, IL
I honestly hate shopping for sponges because I felt they never did the job but once I used these I fell in love with them
Only scrub sponges I'll buy to clean the kitchen and bathroom; great value for the price and they last such a long time.
Dee M.
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges are a tried and true product. I have no complaints and the sponges last for at least 3 months
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
Great sponges. Don't fall apart like most do as fast. I use these to wash dishes plus buy separated ones to clean with
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
These get the job done. They really help get off what ever is stuck on. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have them.