Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jennifer C.
Forked River, NJ
The pots have never been cleaner, even after a burnt meal or a greasy mess! It seems these sponges always get the job done!
Myniah P.
Washington, DC
Very effective when getting tough grease stains off countertops, stoves, or dishes. I use them whenever I'm in the kitchen
Samantha B.
Plattsmouth, NE
Always have these on hand! I love using these sponges to clean my shower walls and bathtub. It seriously gets it so clean!
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I use these every spring and mid summer to scrub down my lawn furniture to keep it nice and clean for my family and guests.
Love these sponges. You have sponge on one side & scrubber for more intense jobs on the other. Good price highly effective
Betty M.
Bensalem, PA
They scrub well and last a while. wont need to replace any time soon. i use on dishes and pots and pans and inside the sink
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I'm terrible about cleaning my dishes right away and these sponges really helped getting the dried on foods off my dishes.
Jeanette R.
Tucson, AZ
My mom used them so now I use them lol. They do their job. Soft side for plastics, scrub side for pans and stuck on messes.
Lauren H.
This product works very well. It scrubs all of the tough stuff off of my pots and pans and holds up to last a long time.
Only scrub sponges I'll buy to clean the kitchen and bathroom; great value for the price and they last such a long time.
Gabby D.