Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Sammy M.
Damascus, md
I have a huge pack of these at home. They get the job done and and inexpensive and most other sponges just don't work as well
Susanna T.
Crystal Falls, MI
The rough side is really great for baked on dishes and makes washing a breeze. I highly recommend these scotch-brite sponges!
Andrea S.
Jacksonville , NC
I've used these for years! These are the only ones I have found that doesn't get that yucky smell in them. They scrub good.
Senaida R.
Encinal, TX
OHHH, THIS WORK REALLY GREAT!! EASY TO USE AND VERY EFFECTIVE!! YOU WILL BE SATISFIED ALL THE TIME WIPING AWAY THE GERMS!!
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I'm terrible about cleaning my dishes right away and these sponges really helped getting the dried on foods off my dishes.
Jennifer C.
Forked River, NJ
The pots have never been cleaner, even after a burnt meal or a greasy mess! It seems these sponges always get the job done!
Jeanette R.
Tucson, AZ
My mom used them so now I use them lol. They do their job. Soft side for plastics, scrub side for pans and stuck on messes.
Myniah P.
Washington, DC
Very effective when getting tough grease stains off countertops, stoves, or dishes. I use them whenever I'm in the kitchen
Nichole L.
Scotch bright green a cleaner heavy duty scrub sponges are the best there's nothing like clean dishes and use scotch bright
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I use these every spring and mid summer to scrub down my lawn furniture to keep it nice and clean for my family and guests.