Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Molly D.
These are the only sponge I ever buy.  They are a usually a great value for the product at most stores.  The sponges are pretty durable, even after sanitizing they hold up pretty well.  The green side is great for scrubbing off dried food without scratching.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
These are the only sponges I buy for us to use in our kitchen. They get the job done without scratching anything. Also, if they start to get a little funky, a ride in the dishwasher does the job of getting them clean, so that I can get a little more mileage out of them.
JENNY B.
Maiden, NC
This is a sponge that I purchase regularly. Works great on dishes and pots and pans. Very durable, each sponge lasts around a week and half or two depending on volume of messes. Highly recommend.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love these heavy duty cleaning sponges! I have very expensive pots and these pads work well with them. They don't scrape off the non stick coating which is a mega plus in my book.
Anna S.
Oviedo, FL
The scotch-brite greener cleaner heavy duty scrub sponges are great because they really get the food off of the dishes. A con would be the smell they get after a certain amount of time. They are a little pricey seeing as they do not last very long.
Jordan P.
I use this at home because they are worth the money. They have a thick sponge that does not wear out fast. It also holds the suds so I don't have to use as much soap to clean the dishes. I recommend giving it a try, it's worth it. I bought mine at Kroger.
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
If you don't have a pack of these in your house then you are most definitely missing out! If I didn't have these scrubbers I would spend hours hand washing my dinner plates and tough grime pans.
Elexis C.
Always keep these in the house and never use a different brand. These last a long time, the scrubber doesnt dull out as fast as other brands and fry. Definitely gets the tough jobs done
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
The classic scrubber I've always used but now a little more earth friendly. I typically cut these in half because it fits my hand better AND I get more life from the purchase. I use them everyday.
Anna Z.
Best. Sponge. Ever! Seriously, the one sponges I ever use! It is worth it to buy quality sponges, which last for a long time and if you air dry them after each use, will stay fresh!