Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jordan P.
I use this at home because they are worth the money. They have a thick sponge that does not wear out fast. It also holds the suds so I don't have to use as much soap to clean the dishes. I recommend giving it a try, it's worth it. I bought mine at Kroger.
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
If you don't have a pack of these in your house then you are most definitely missing out! If I didn't have these scrubbers I would spend hours hand washing my dinner plates and tough grime pans.
Elexis C.
Always keep these in the house and never use a different brand. These last a long time, the scrubber doesnt dull out as fast as other brands and fry. Definitely gets the tough jobs done
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
The classic scrubber I've always used but now a little more earth friendly. I typically cut these in half because it fits my hand better AND I get more life from the purchase. I use them everyday.
Anna Z.
Best. Sponge. Ever! Seriously, the one sponges I ever use! It is worth it to buy quality sponges, which last for a long time and if you air dry them after each use, will stay fresh!
Hailey L.
Love that these are "green" sponges. They still work just as effective as any other sponge. They do not hold odors. Purchased from grocery stores or drug stores. I would buy again.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love these sponges for washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, etc. Its nice to have a sponge with a scrubby side and a spunge side. Tackle multiple cleaning surfaces at once.
krisia r.
I love these sponges. I buy them every 4 months or so to replace the old ones. i buy them at the supermarket, not too expensive, actually kind of cheap. i would recommend these.
Rose F.
Helotes , TX
These are the only ones I bought for years ! Like any other sponge rinse it well before putting it out. Nothing complain, it comes it package of three so I never run out of them.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
These are my go to sponges. Cleans great, easy to hold, and I can toss them in the dishwasher to clean them and they don't fall apart. Plus I really like that they are "green"