Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
I use this at home because they are worth the money. They have a thick sponge that does not wear out fast. It also holds the suds so I don't have to use as much soap to clean the dishes. I recommend giving it a try, it's worth it. I bought mine at Kroger.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
These are the only ones I bought for years ! Like any other sponge rinse it well before putting it out. Nothing complain, it comes it package of three so I never run out of them.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
These are my go to sponges. Cleans great, easy to hold, and I can toss them in the dishwasher to clean them and they don't fall apart. Plus I really like that they are "green"
Myah J.
Ortonville, MI
I use these for dishes daily, and even to scrub hard water stains off the shower tiles every few months. They are durable and strong enough to fight atrins without scratching my dishes or tiles.
Sam R.
Killeen
These are a classic and a staple to have for cleaning just about everything. They definitely work and are very cheap. You can event get them at the dollar tree. I absolutely recommend getting these.
Taylor S.
Lowell, MA
I love these sponges! They really get the job done! The scrubbing side is amazing. They do tend to deteriorate after a couple weeks but I guess that's when you know to throw it out!
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
I've been looking for a sponge that can power through tough residue and still be gentle on the environment. The Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge gives me the clean I need while appealing to my green sensibility. I love that it handles dried on food particles with ease and can make my sink shine, but it's better for the environment than a traditional sponge. It doesn't fall apart easily like some green friendly products and lasts until the scrubbing surface wears out!
Kendall O.
Denton, TX
Love these sponges! The heavy duty scrubber has saved my life. I also love using these on the pieces for the filter for my fish tank. Works very well to scrub off dirt and grime.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
So great when things are so tough to get off! Super effective and always works. Price is obviously more than an average sponge, but absolutely worth it. Only con is that it didn't last me as long as I had hoped.
Tara R.
Inverness, FL
Scotch bright Greener sponges last and last with great strength to get off all the food from dishes. Scotch bright sponges are also great for cleaning my walls without making the paint come off.
Gabby D.