Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

anabel s.
Spring, TX
I use these to Clean my stove when it gets really greasy they work really good. They are very firm and soak in a lot of water
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Use these sponges at home. They work great and last a long time. And if it gets gross, we just throw it in with the laundry.
Nataly R.
Long Beach, CA
Scotch bright Greener cleaner heavy duty scrub sponges 3pac are the best scrubbing sponges the clean really good no scratches
Yesenia L.
My favorite sponges, they last a long time do not break and to clean the surfaces that really have a lot of dirt very clean.
Marilu B.
New Britain, CT
I love these sponges. Very strong and they work well on dishes, pots, and pans. I wish they would sell them as a bigger pack.
alexandria t.
Hayward, Ca
I always need a side to scrub some dishes say with four or just get a little too messy and it becomes a tougher job to remove
Vanessa P.
These are the only sponges I buy that i love and work on any pot and pan. It has not let me down since I've been using them.
Jane C.
Started tbuying these sponges after using them at a friend's house
They bubble up so nicely and leave dishes sparkling clean
We don't have a dishwasher so scrubbers are very improtant. These are durable and last longer then other brands we have used.
Mallory A.
Great sponge. Gets the dishes cleans and cuts through tough messes. Good value, effective and helps us stay living "greener"!