Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Lara L.
These dish scrubs are really really good. They scrub really good. I've been always using these and they last a pretty long time.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL
I'm not a huge fan of sponges, but this has a good scrubber. Bathe downside is that it seems to smell moldy faster than my usual.
michael p.
Flint, MI
I use these bad boys on my pots and pans and stubborn stuck on food. They do the job, they're inexpensive at walmart. i like them.
Iris B.
Fort Worth, TX
It does what it says. Heavy duty cleaning on tough messes. They're affordable too not a pricey product depending where you shop.
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
We currently don't have a dishwasher and these have been some of the best scrubbers I have bought. These ones hold up really nice
Ashley T.
Chino, CA
This sponge is great for deep cleaning it will not break or tear when you use it hard I've had mine for a good couple months now.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
Always handy for those tuff pans that have grease on them. Very reasonable price, last a long time till you have to through out.
Jeanette C.
Cedar Hill, MO
I love these.they work on my toughest jobs.bathtubs dishes sinks and pots.give it a try.so many useful products.great price too
Brittani R.
Super easy to use. Always does a great job scrubbing stuck on food off of my pots and pans. The sponges are also long lasting.
Jennifer S.
Sheridan, AR
I like to use these in my kitchen but they are great to have for cleaning your house. Heavy duty! Affordable and easy to find!