Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Nelz T.
Gets everything out and more! This will last you longer and it doesn't break up fast! Great product! Especially if you cook a lot!
Cynthia C.
Huntington Park, CA
The ones i really like is this one because it manages to clean the toughest stains and it reaches on any dish my hand doesn't reach.
Tera H.
Old Town, FL
Does what I need them to do. scrubs well and drys out pretty fast so that is nice that it is not soaking wet which can then mildew.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Only kind I buy. I love that they don't scratch up my dishes but at they same time they are just rough enough to give a good scrub!
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a sponge... But this one is very durable and does not fall apart, the small size makes it easy to hold. I have no complaints.
Amanda L.
Waukegan, IL
I'm not a huge fan of sponges, but this has a good scrubber. Bathe downside is that it seems to smell moldy faster than my usual.
ZURISADAI P.
Anaheim, CA
Love how easy the sponge takes off the food and u don't have to put so much force at all so I really recommend this product to u
Savannah M.
Fruita, CO
We currently don't have a dishwasher and these have been some of the best scrubbers I have bought. These ones hold up really nice
Olivia A.
Madison, AL
I've never needed to purchase any other sponge from any other brand. One sponge will normally last me up to three - four months!
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
Always handy for those tuff pans that have grease on them. Very reasonable price, last a long time till you have to through out.
Gabby D.