Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Melanie C.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I use these top clean lots of bowls of dog food. Wet food can be stubborn and dry on hard but these sponges always get the job done!
Morgan P.
I have always used Scotch-Brite sponges! They last for several washes and they are fairly cheap!! I wouldn't go with any other brand!
Fabiola H.
Dallas, TX
This sponge is amazing not only does it do a great job on my dishes but when I clean my counter and ontop of the stove it's amazing .
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
I always have these on hand.  They make cleaning easy and less work.  Great product that I would recommend to anyone
Sarah M.
Erie, PA
These are a necessity. They are strong enough to remove baked on foods, yet gentle enough to use on our expensive non-stick cookware.
Nelz T.
Gets everything out and more! This will last you longer and it doesn't break up fast! Great product! Especially if you cook a lot!
Carmen G.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom Amadeus bought this as I was growing up and now that I have my own home I continue the tradition and buy them for my house.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Only kind I buy. I love that they don't scratch up my dishes but at they same time they are just rough enough to give a good scrub!
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
These are awesome to clean the stuck on food in the microwave and your pots and pans. This is my number 1 choice for scrub sponges.
Tera H.
Old Town, FL
Does what I need them to do. scrubs well and drys out pretty fast so that is nice that it is not soaking wet which can then mildew.