Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Sarah M.
Erie, PA
These are a necessity. They are strong enough to remove baked on foods, yet gentle enough to use on our expensive non-stick cookware.
Morgan P.
I have always used Scotch-Brite sponges! They last for several washes and they are fairly cheap!! I wouldn't go with any other brand!
Haley P.
Dickinson, TX
The only sponges I will ever buy! They're the best for your money. It works well for dishes and clean up of counters, table, chairs.
Stephanie G.
West Harrison, NY
I always have these on hand.  They make cleaning easy and less work.  Great product that I would recommend to anyone
Carla R.
Saunderstown, RI
This hardworking yet gentle scrub brush is perfect for my dishes. Scrubs away all baked and caked on scum without damaging my dishes
Adam P.
These are our standby sponges. They're great at scraping off stuck solids and cleaning off oily residue from class and china/ceramic.
Melanie C.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I use these top clean lots of bowls of dog food. Wet food can be stubborn and dry on hard but these sponges always get the job done!
Carmen G.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom Amadeus bought this as I was growing up and now that I have my own home I continue the tradition and buy them for my house.
Nelz T.
Gets everything out and more! This will last you longer and it doesn't break up fast! Great product! Especially if you cook a lot!
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Love using these sponges. they are my go to for washing dishes and other places around the house. love how they come in multipacks