Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

TARRANUM C.
Lombard, IL
Great product , it really gets my house very clean, I use on a weekly basis. I recommend this brand products. It does have pleasant scent.
janice L.
Great sponges and does the job, can get it real inexpensive at the dollar tree at times and lasts a long time till you have to replace it.
Beth K.
Decatur, IL
I use to clean my bathroom. Good sponges that I can use over and over. Good to get the soap scum out of shower and tooth paste off my sink.
Lashanice J.
Longview, TX
I use these to clean my bathroom and kitchen and I love them. They are great for cleaning and scrubbing. They really get stuck on food off
Megan E.
Stafford, VA
I used these bad boys on everything, everyday. You can buy this just about anywhere and they are inexpensive and useful for many things.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I personally think Scotch Brite makes the best cleaning sponges. The do not fall apart , priced just right. Fits comfortable in my hands
Shandrica M.
Dallas, TX
I use these to do my household cleaning and yes they get the job done. I use them mostly in the bathrooms and the kitchen. Great product.
Aylyn C.
I only by this brand. It last through it all and cleans how its suppose to. I like having both, ruff and soft sides. I buy these at sams.
Anna P.
Scarsdale, NY
Awesome. Its the only one I use. I like the scrubby side the best. Its perfect. Not too soft but also not a straight up wool brillo thing
Stacy T.
Salinas, CA
Great for big pots!
These are the only sponges I use, a little stiff when they start out but once used a couple of times they're perfect.