Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have always used Scott brite sponges. I think they work great and get the job done. They last a while too before having to replace them.
Tiffany G.
Walker, LA
These sponges are great on tough jobs. They don't last as long as I would hope, but for the price they are worth it. Got these at Wal-Mart
kathy r.
We use this on a daily bases it really cleans your dishes. It makes washing plates much easier since it takes off the leftovers very well.
Amanda L.
Belton, TX
I love this product because it makes cleaning easier. Don't have to scrub as hard. Highly recommend this product. It gets the cleaning done
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
This is out goto sponges. Best scrubbing compared to other brands uses. Takes care of those hard to get off grease from pans and the stove.
jannie h.
Rosharon, TX
Great for washing your dishes or cleaning up a hard spill on counter. The green scrubby part very affective against those dried up spills.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
Works well. The scrub side does not break apart when you use it. Honestly, I usually use these because they are inexpensive and work well.
kristina p.
My family and I have always been a fan of these sponges. I love how good they scrub and they last a pretty long time if you wring them out
crystal c.
Visalia, CA
I recently bought some of these and wasnt to happy with them. It started to smell right away even when i would wring it out multiple tmes.
TARRANUM C.
Lombard, IL
Great product , it really gets my house very clean, I use on a weekly basis. I recommend this brand products. It does have pleasant scent.