Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cierra M.
W Hollywood, CA
I use these daily. They have the green scrub side and tye regular yellow sponge side. I never have any problems getting old food off of plates.
Emma R.
These sponges work very well for how inexpensive they are. I use these to wash my dishes every day and I'm never disappointed with the result.
Sharon K.
Its honestly one of the cheapest thing in the market. it does its job but its not very sanitary. I only need it for generic dish washing needs.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
These were on sale at my super market. I figured I would try them out and was surprised how well they held up. Would definitely purchase again.
Luz S.
Kissimmee, FL
Great brand of sponges. They are durable and clean great. They get all the good stains out. Good price for its quality. This is my go to brand.
Alexandria S.
I received these in a free sample and fell in love. They're heavy duty but does not scratch up surfaces. They last longer than other sponges.
Regina G.
Paris, KY
Great scrubbing sponge not just for dishes. I  use all over the kitchen .Kroger is where I bought it. very affordable .It does not disappoint.
Alyssa P.
Thibodaux, LA
Works just like a normal sponge just more expensive. It is very environmentally friendly but if you're on budget just buy a regular sponge!!
This product works great on those hard to get grease spots or even on the dried food from yesterday's dinner I highly recommend this product
amanda h.
spring hill, FL
I love these they get the job done no matter how stuck on the food is to the dishes! They last a lot longer than any other brand I have tried