Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Sandra S.
Cedar city , UT
I like to have one side sponge and one side cleaner. I think it give the best clean. The heavy duty stays firm the longest. I like a good firm scrub to get those hard to get crusty spots. I need a sponge that can do its job.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Greener cleaner or nothing when it comes to my kitchen! Cuts through stick on food no problem and works well with my small hands. Doesn't irritate or itch and stays together very well unlike cheap sponges that fall apart
Jennifer S.
This are multi purpose. I use them to scrub dishes or get one to use on the bathroom sink or tub. They get thinks clean most of the time after scrubbing with them
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Works well, I like how there's two sides, a softer side and a scrubber side. It also doesn't get gross as easily as some other sponges, just wring it out after each use and allow it to dry. The price is pretty low too so it isn't expensive to replace.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
These sponges are great! They last a long time without getting funky smelling, and. Have never had them tear or fall apart like with a cheaper sponge. I love the colors I can get for different scrubbing power.
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
What can I say? They work as well as any basic sponge but with an eco-friendly twist! One star down because sometimes unwilling buy them and they will have an odd smell but after a r8nse they are good to go
Makenna G.
These spooned are very good to use. I like to use the dark green part for grease and other hard to remove substances on my pots, pans, and plates. There is also the soft side for delicate objects which I also enjoy. They are a good value for the price, I would recommend them.
Michael L.
Covington, TN
I really like these cleaning sponges. They last a long time before needing to replace and they are made from greener material. Win win. A good price and value. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
These are great, cheap, and effective! They do the job and I love that I don't have to break the bank to get something that works well. I would definitely recommend them to others - they're a rest value!
Diana V.
I love these sponges they get the job done. Great price and heavy duty for tough stuck on food. They don't have a smell like some sponges and last a while. You can purchase it anywhere and I would highly recommend.