Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
When there's a lot of people around things tend to get messy so having the heavy duty scrub sponges is great for when huge family meals are made.
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
I change these every month or two because I don't like using them for too long and these are amazing. They scrub good and are gentle on my hands.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Me gusta porque remueve el sucio con facilidad y no raya los trastes de aluminios, lo malo es que dura poquito y debo cambiarlos con frecuencia
Jennifer T.
Troy, NY
I use these for greasy stuck on food dishes and they work great. Kind of pricey but if you want clean dishes with no residue these are for you.
Emma R.
Athens, OH
These sponges work very well for how inexpensive they are. I use these to wash my dishes every day and I'm never disappointed with the result.
Natalie F.
Birmingham, MI
Great disposable sponges with a scrubbing side and a soft side. Did not fall apart like other sponges sometimes do. Inexpensive, easy to find.
Cierra M.
W Hollywood, CA
I use these daily. They have the green scrub side and tye regular yellow sponge side. I never have any problems getting old food off of plates.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
These were on sale at my super market. I figured I would try them out and was surprised how well they held up. Would definitely purchase again.
Brianna C.
Kearny, NJ
Great for scrubbing dishes when you've had leftovers on a plate in the fridge, always does the work it says it'll do along with dish detergent.
Luz S.
Kissimmee, FL
Great brand of sponges. They are durable and clean great. They get all the good stains out. Good price for its quality. This is my go to brand.