Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Angelica P.
Vancouver, WA
I've been using this sponges for years, they work perfectly and they're not expensive. I've tried other brands but I always come back to this one.
Christopher R.
Minneapolis, MN
These sponges are great for getting rid of tough stains and are very durable. I also appreciate that the multipacks are also very cost effective.
Aly W.
Mckeesport, PA
Thelse sponges are very durable... I've had them in my kitchen for as long as I can remember, even growing up in my parents used them as well...
Alexandria F.
Saint George, UT
The heavy duty sponge can tackle my dirtiest dishes with ease! Especially dried on foods when I forget (more like didn't want) to do the dishes.
Cheryl W.
These are great on my metal pans,pots, and baking sheets. It doesn't take a lot of elbow grease to use them and they are made with natural items!
Carol G.
Victorville, CA
Great product. Not only can I wash my dishes with then but I can use them for counter tops, stove and even my bathroom sink. They are very sturdy
Brooke F.
Prosper, TX
We use these daily. Wish they didn't smell
Moldy so fast. We have a drying rack for them to sit in but they still smell moldy after about a week.
Amanda M.
My kitchen would never be clean without these. I don't really know what I'd use if I didn't use these. I just think these are a household staple.
Ashlyn S.
Hesperia, CA
These little babies work wonders on your dishes. In fact I better go pick some up now to make after thanksgiving cleaning just a little easier.!
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
I change these every month or two because I don't like using them for too long and these are amazing. They scrub good and are gentle on my hands.