Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Chelsea F.
this is the sponge I use all the time as it has a soft side and a tough side for those hard to clean dishes. this makes washing dishes seem easier.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
These babies don't scratch my non stick pots and pans! I love them bc they also get off the tough grime after cooking some burgers on the stove :)
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
These are your everyday kitchen sponges. They work well, but I do not think that they are anything special. I will probably continue to buy these.
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
This product makes cleaning the dishes and the bathrooms a little easier. I love this. I would definitely recommend this to people who clean a lot
Ashlyn S.
Hesperia, CA
These little babies work wonders on your dishes. In fact I better go pick some up now to make after thanksgiving cleaning just a little easier.!
Alexandria F.
Saint George, UT
The heavy duty sponge can tackle my dirtiest dishes with ease! Especially dried on foods when I forget (more like didn't want) to do the dishes.
Aly W.
Mckeesport, PA
Thelse sponges are very durable... I've had them in my kitchen for as long as I can remember, even growing up in my parents used them as well...
Cheryl W.
These are great on my metal pans,pots, and baking sheets. It doesn't take a lot of elbow grease to use them and they are made with natural items!
Brooke F.
Prosper, TX
We use these daily. Wish they didn't smell
Moldy so fast. We have a drying rack for them to sit in but they still smell moldy after about a week.
Cyndi B.
Grosse Ile , MI
These sponges are quite durable. They last quite a while without breaking apart and flaking off. They have not damaged any of my cookware either.