Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Gina B.
Canal Fulton, OH
So durable that I cut each one in half and get twice the use out of one sponge. The sponge side is very absorbant and the scrubber is quite durable.
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I like these for really dirty baking sheets but also for cleaning around the house too. They are harsh but if you use them correctly they work great.
Rebecca H.
Blairsville, PA
These work great for any cleaning job. I use them in both my kitchen and my bathroom. They are all I use for clean my bath tub, and they work great.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Great sponges. These are about all that I use when I do dishes. I love that they have the spongy side and that they have the more abrasive side too.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Estas son las u icas que uso porque son duraderas en mi opinion y no me raspan tan feo los sartenes como otras esponjas y pues el precio es excelente
Helen L.
Gainesville, FL
I use this product all the time and love it; however, my aide used the regular green Scotch Brite on my glass top stove and now it is very marred.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
These are your everyday kitchen sponges. They work well, but I do not think that they are anything special. I will probably continue to buy these.
Chelsea F.
this is the sponge I use all the time as it has a soft side and a tough side for those hard to clean dishes. this makes washing dishes seem easier.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
These babies don't scratch my non stick pots and pans! I love them bc they also get off the tough grime after cooking some burgers on the stove :)
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
This product makes cleaning the dishes and the bathrooms a little easier. I love this. I would definitely recommend this to people who clean a lot