Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gina B.
Canal Fulton, OH
So durable that I cut each one in half and get twice the use out of one sponge. The sponge side is very absorbant and the scrubber is quite durable.
Jennifer P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the way the sponges clean my dishes. You can compare them to other sponges. I've gotten some cheap ones and I just went back to this sponges.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
Can't go wrong with these sponges!! They are good and cheap. It is important to remember not to keep it too long because sometimes it can get germy.
Angie P.
East Elmhurst, NY
I use most often since it is double ended. Good for not only dishes but most cleaning. Hard side good for scrubbing and lighter side good for wiping.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Great sponges. These are about all that I use when I do dishes. I love that they have the spongy side and that they have the more abrasive side too.
Rebecca H.
Blairsville, PA
These work great for any cleaning job. I use them in both my kitchen and my bathroom. They are all I use for clean my bath tub, and they work great.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Estas son las u icas que uso porque son duraderas en mi opinion y no me raspan tan feo los sartenes como otras esponjas y pues el precio es excelente
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I like these for really dirty baking sheets but also for cleaning around the house too. They are harsh but if you use them correctly they work great.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
These babies don't scratch my non stick pots and pans! I love them bc they also get off the tough grime after cooking some burgers on the stove :)
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
These are your everyday kitchen sponges. They work well, but I do not think that they are anything special. I will probably continue to buy these.