Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Melissa M.
Granbury, TX
The scotch-brute sponges are cheap and work well! I use a new one every few weeks.

They have 2 sides. One is for scrubbing and the other is for cleaning.
fabiola a.
I always use this sponges to wash my dishes they just work amazingly and clean and they don't scrub to hard that it scratches the dishes so it's perfect
Jackie V.
Edinburg
Love the heavy duty version bc when it comes to cleaning off food left over from dinner on the plates this sponge seems to get it all off and cleaned up
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
I used to clean my pots and pans. They're average just like any other sponge. Granted I bought it at Dollar tree but it was nice to have better sponges.
Lisbeth F.
Stockton, CA
I use the heavy duty ones because they work for everything and are great when scrubbing any stubborn spots. They are very affordable and long lasting.
kirsten v.
binghamton, NY
I really enjoy these sponges. I don't always use them. but they are great for getting those hard to scrub spots. or even for cleaning around the house.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
We use these to deep clean our kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. It's a great alternative to using wash cloths and allows us to get a deeper clean.
Christine D.
These scrubbers work great for cleaning grout and the bath tub! It doesn't take much scrubbing to get soap scum out of the shower with these scrubbers.
Courtney F.
Ville Platte
This product has two sides one more course then the other which gives a useful balance between the two. This is the only product I wash my dishes with.
Pamela E.
Upper Black Eddy, PA
These sponges get the job done! I use them on my dishes, counters, bathroom they get everything cleaned. With three kids they are my miracle eraser! 😁
Gabby D.