Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Christine D.
These scrubbers work great for cleaning grout and the bath tub! It doesn't take much scrubbing to get soap scum out of the shower with these scrubbers.
Courtney F.
Ville Platte
This product has two sides one more course then the other which gives a useful balance between the two. This is the only product I wash my dishes with.
Lisbeth F.
Stockton, CA
I use the heavy duty ones because they work for everything and are great when scrubbing any stubborn spots. They are very affordable and long lasting.
kirsten v.
Binghamton , NY
I really enjoy these sponges. I don't always use them. but they are great for getting those hard to scrub spots. or even for cleaning around the house.
Brienna O.
Scotch-bride greener cleaner heavy duty scrub sponge is the only sponge I use for hard to clean areas in my kitchen! Scotch-Brite is the brand I trust
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
We use these to deep clean our kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. It's a great alternative to using wash cloths and allows us to get a deeper clean.
Pamela E.
Upper Black Eddy, PA
These sponges get the job done! I use them on my dishes, counters, bathroom they get everything cleaned. With three kids they are my miracle eraser! 😁
Gina B.
Canal Fulton, OH
So durable that I cut each one in half and get twice the use out of one sponge. The sponge side is very absorbant and the scrubber is quite durable.
Jennifer P.
Rialto , CA
I love the way the sponges clean my dishes. You can compare them to other sponges. I've gotten some cheap ones and I just went back to this sponges.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
Can't go wrong with these sponges!! They are good and cheap. It is important to remember not to keep it too long because sometimes it can get germy.