Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Pam M.
Hammond, LA
Excellent for the job. Last a long time. Good value. I don't know what else I can say. It is a great product at a great price. MAYBE COULD Use SOME coupons.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
These sponges get the job done. I like buying sponges that have a rougher side to them, and these are pretty good. They're pretty cheap for a 3 pack as well.
Tiffany H.
Being the only one that does dishes in my home, a good sponge is important to me. these work great and last for quite awhile before having to replace them.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
Always get heavy duty because who on earth doesn't have stuck on grease and smells that just don't come off pots and pans, coffee mugs, or chopping boards?
Sonia W.
Long lasting sponges
Gets dishes clean
Kids prefer these sponges to any others I have purchased
(I comply since they are the ones primarily doing dishes!)
Lindsey S.
East Rochester, NY
Always helps me get the tough grease off of the pans. Will always cycle through them. Last me about 4 months at a time. So one package could last the year.
Meagan B.
These sponges are not only eco friendly but will also give you the same amount of scrub you would get from the regular heavy duty sponges, would recommend!
Majisty H.
I find that these sponges get disgusting very quickly. I'm always changing my sponges out even though I ring them out and never keep water soaking in them.
Mel G.
Springdale, PA
Your usual sponges but the extra scrubbing. I don't like the fact that the junk gets caught n the scrubbing part so I usually toss the after one or 2 uses
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The only sponge i purchase! cleans from gentle items to heavy duty pots and pans. doesn't have a scent to them nor does it lock in any foods when cleaning.