Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jessie R.
Saint Charles, MO
Bc kitchens are where the big messes are! These are effective and get the job done! The scrubber on the back is great at getting all the stuck on stuff off!
Pam M.
Hammond, LA
Excellent for the job. Last a long time. Good value. I don't know what else I can say. It is a great product at a great price. MAYBE COULD Use SOME coupons.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I love the heavy duty scrub sponges. They work well for cleaning tough jobs like the bath tub and my grill grates! They hold up very well for the tough jobs
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
They last a long time. They're good for mainly small things like cleaning dishes. The scrub pads work really well at getting things that are stuck on dishes.
Saige W.
I love this product! This is the only sponge I buy. It's very cheap you can buy it at any store. It lasts a long time, I would highly recommend this product!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
These sponges get the job done. I like buying sponges that have a rougher side to them, and these are pretty good. They're pretty cheap for a 3 pack as well.
Lindsey S.
East Rochester, NY
Always helps me get the tough grease off of the pans. Will always cycle through them. Last me about 4 months at a time. So one package could last the year.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The only sponge i purchase! cleans from gentle items to heavy duty pots and pans. doesn't have a scent to them nor does it lock in any foods when cleaning.
Tiffany H.
Being the only one that does dishes in my home, a good sponge is important to me. these work great and last for quite awhile before having to replace them.
Meagan B.
These sponges are not only eco friendly but will also give you the same amount of scrub you would get from the regular heavy duty sponges, would recommend!
Gabby D.