Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jimmie S.
Central, SC
Great for getting off hard crusted food on dishes. They stay together and sturdy for awhile. Use on a daily basis and only change them out like every 2 months
Danielle D.
Corning, NY
The best basic sponges on the market. They last forever and are easy to use. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to purchase high quality sponges.
Andrea H.
Classic sponges. The price is great so I also use these to scrub my sink. And since the price is low I can dispose of these relatively quick to avoid bacteria
Dashe S.
My whole household buys this brand to wash dishes with and it holds up pretty good. I love that when you soak it, it looks as if its brand new all over again.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Bc kitchens are where the big messes are! These are effective and get the job done! The scrubber on the back is great at getting all the stuck on stuff off!
Mariche M.
Schaumburg, IL
I like using the heavy duty scrub sponges for cleaning my bathrooms. It really helps to scrub away mildew and dirt away. And it's not too hard to rinse off.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
These sponges get the job done. I like buying sponges that have a rougher side to them, and these are pretty good. They're pretty cheap for a 3 pack as well.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
They last a long time. They're good for mainly small things like cleaning dishes. The scrub pads work really well at getting things that are stuck on dishes.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I love the heavy duty scrub sponges. They work well for cleaning tough jobs like the bath tub and my grill grates! They hold up very well for the tough jobs
Saige W.
I love this product! This is the only sponge I buy. It's very cheap you can buy it at any store. It lasts a long time, I would highly recommend this product!