Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal P.
LA Salle, IL
These are great for doing tgis dishes or cleaning the stove and counters. They are absorbing and can really scrub nasty stuck on food. I like the value packs.
Jimmie S.
Central, SC
Great for getting off hard crusted food on dishes. They stay together and sturdy for awhile. Use on a daily basis and only change them out like every 2 months
Lucy C.
Apopka, FL
I have used Scotch for many years. I like the freshness of the sponges when you open the packaging. They last a while. They work well and they are affordable.
Andrea H.
Classic sponges. The price is great so I also use these to scrub my sink. And since the price is low I can dispose of these relatively quick to avoid bacteria
Alina N.
Davis, CA
My family has been using these for years and work on all types of dishes. They last a pretty long time and having ro sides to the sponge makes it even better.
Meghan C.
Phoenix, AZ
My go-to scrubber sponge - a brand I've been buying for years, following in my mother's footsteps. I do like that they added the 'greener' line of products.
Mariche M.
Schaumburg, IL
I like using the heavy duty scrub sponges for cleaning my bathrooms. It really helps to scrub away mildew and dirt away. And it's not too hard to rinse off.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Bc kitchens are where the big messes are! These are effective and get the job done! The scrubber on the back is great at getting all the stuck on stuff off!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
These sponges get the job done. I like buying sponges that have a rougher side to them, and these are pretty good. They're pretty cheap for a 3 pack as well.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I love the heavy duty scrub sponges. They work well for cleaning tough jobs like the bath tub and my grill grates! They hold up very well for the tough jobs