Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Shelby P.
Easton, MD
I've been looking for a sponge that can power through tough residue and still be gentle on the environment. The Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge gives me the clean I need while appealing to my green sensibility. I love that it handles dried on food particles with ease and can make my sink shine, but it's better for the environment than a traditional sponge. It doesn't fall apart easily like some green friendly products and lasts until the scrubbing surface wears out!
Reem R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this sponge because it has a scrub on one side to take out tough stains and a spong on the other side for more delicate things like spoons or glass cups.
Kimberly T.
Universal City, TX
These were ok. They don't hold up very long when used frequently. Left little bits of green behind that flaked off if the sponge, but itwas easyto wash it away.
jasmin s.
Round Rock, TX
Really great sponges i really liek them clean the dishes with these at my moms house good price i really like and get evrything off i buy mine at heb or wakmart
Kaylee L.
Cherokee, AL
I use these to scrub almost everything in my home. They definitely get nasty stuff scrubbed off. Just wish they lasted longer. I have to buy more than one pack.
Dee M.
My go-to sponge. You can use it on more delicate dishes, and on tough, greasy pans. It's nice to not have to use more than one sponge, especially on tough jobs.
Stacey W.
I love the Scotch brite green sponges. I do not use any other kind. They are a good price and work great for doing dishes and also cleaning counters and walls!
Alina N.
Davis, CA
My family has been using these for years and work on all types of dishes. They last a pretty long time and having ro sides to the sponge makes it even better.
Dashe S.
My whole household buys this brand to wash dishes with and it holds up pretty good. I love that when you soak it, it looks as if its brand new all over again.
Jimmie S.
Central, SC
Great for getting off hard crusted food on dishes. They stay together and sturdy for awhile. Use on a daily basis and only change them out like every 2 months