Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Page E.
heavy duty scrub sponges work perfectly for cleaning up big Messes in a bathroom or in the kitchen perfect for scrubbing pots and pans... and mud stuck on the floor
Terry T.
Saucier, MS
I use this product to clean my , bathroom, shower, toilet, sinks, kitchen counter. The price is nice for the sponges. It hold up better than other bands I've tried.
Grecia S.
I like this sponge a lot for cleaning the sink or even the tile in the bathroom wall... it works great. It is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Angie S.
Highland, UT
I use these sponges to clean weekly and they work great. They will cause damage if you scrub too hard, so you have to be soft. Love it and will continue to use it!
Cumple con sus expectativas y facilidad en su uso, agregando que tiene fibra y esponja para varios usos sin tener que utilizar dos este ya tiene integrado ambos.
Elva M.
Laredo
Amazing sponges I buy the bigger pack, we use them for everything crafting, cleaning, dishes, floor cleaning, and bathroom. They remove though stains and grease.
Krystal U.
Lemoyne, PA
My everyday sponges. Literally use them on everything! They hold strong and don't fall apart. Another thing, I had an issue with some sponges getting a musty smell, not these!
Megan W.
Morgantown, WV
I clean everythinf with these, from my dishes to my walls or tub. The remove even the hardest grim or stuck on yuck with ease. Id highly recommend this product!!
Jessica G.
Banning
Damn these are good sponges. They hold water AND soap at the same time. No matter how many times you use them they hold their fashionable colors and they fit in your hand!!!
Shelby P.
Easton, MD
I've been looking for a sponge that can power through tough residue and still be gentle on the environment. The Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge gives me the clean I need while appealing to my green sensibility. I love that it handles dried on food particles with ease and can make my sink shine, but it's better for the environment than a traditional sponge. It doesn't fall apart easily like some green friendly products and lasts until the scrubbing surface wears out!