Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Terry T.
Saucier, MS
I use this product to clean my , bathroom, shower, toilet, sinks, kitchen counter. The price is nice for the sponges. It hold up better than other bands I've tried.
Angie S.
Highland, UT
I use these sponges to clean weekly and they work great. They will cause damage if you scrub too hard, so you have to be soft. Love it and will continue to use it!
Cumple con sus expectativas y facilidad en su uso, agregando que tiene fibra y esponja para varios usos sin tener que utilizar dos este ya tiene integrado ambos.
Elva M.
Laredo
Amazing sponges I buy the bigger pack, we use them for everything crafting, cleaning, dishes, floor cleaning, and bathroom. They remove though stains and grease.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
I use these to deep clean our shower. The bleach doesn't dissolve them even though they are more naturally based and I can finish the whole shower with one sponge!
Desiree M.
It is so good. I used these and the yellow ones. I love the doble texture, the doble sides. Because I can clean the plates and the hards things with the sameone.
Krystal U.
Lemoyne, PA
My everyday sponges. Literally use them on everything! They hold strong and don't fall apart. Another thing, I had an issue with some sponges getting a musty smell, not these!
Kailee G.
We always keep some of these around the house. They are good for dishes, car washing, cleaning, and so much more. They last forever and are so handy when you need something quick. They are wallet friendly too.
Michelle D.
Miramar, FL
These can be used in different areas of your house. I always have one in my kitchen for dishwashing, but I also keep one in my bathroom for scrubbing/cleaning. They will last a while and have a decent price.
Megan W.
Morgantown, WV
I clean everythinf with these, from my dishes to my walls or tub. The remove even the hardest grim or stuck on yuck with ease. Id highly recommend this product!!