Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
These are the classic sponges I will probably always buy. They last as long as any other I've tried, and these heavy duty ones really help with certain stick on messes.
Jennifer B.
Metairie, LA
I have always used Scotch-Brite sponges because that is what my Mother used. I know they will worl well and last a long time. They work very well to scrub dirty dishes!
Theresa N.
San Jose, CA
Its a sponge. So it does what a sponge is SUPPOSED to do. What else can I say about it? Well its not really "Heavy Duty" as it claims to be....more like light duty??
Jennifer S.
Nokesville, VA
I love these sponges. They clean everything from dishes to counters and everything in between. And I never seem to have the smell issues that other sponges can have.
Kristie T.
I like all of the Scoth Beite products! They work well and do not scratch my dishes. They get all of my dishes clean! They also last a long time and do not fall apart
Carmen C.
I just purchased these for my new apartment, I really enjoy that it has 2 in 1 purpose for those grease pans. The price is affordable and the product is easy to find.
Lora O.
Abilene, TX
When I have tried to save money buying soonges and have tried other brands, I am always lef5 disappointed. Then I go back to scotch brite and they just hold up better
Page E.
heavy duty scrub sponges work perfectly for cleaning up big Messes in a bathroom or in the kitchen perfect for scrubbing pots and pans... and mud stuck on the floor
Grecia S.
I like this sponge a lot for cleaning the sink or even the tile in the bathroom wall... it works great. It is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Misty H.
This product is amazing! It has a softer side for the usual cleaning and a rough side for the set in food. the product is very effective, it also has a nice scent .
Gabby D.