Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jennifer B.
Metairie, LA
I have always used Scotch-Brite sponges because that is what my Mother used. I know they will worl well and last a long time. They work very well to scrub dirty dishes!
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
Does a great job of getting rid of any hard to scrub away smudges on your dishes. Affordable and effective all in one sponge. Great overall and would recommend buying.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These sponges are great! They last long and they don't scratch any of my pots. It doesn't get a funky smell either when you've been using it for a long period of time.
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
I really like these sponges. The get off tough stick and doesn't take much effort to scrub. The only thing is that they're a little damp when they come out of the pack.
Kristie T.
I like all of the Scoth Beite products! They work well and do not scratch my dishes. They get all of my dishes clean! They also last a long time and do not fall apart
Carmen C.
I just purchased these for my new apartment, I really enjoy that it has 2 in 1 purpose for those grease pans. The price is affordable and the product is easy to find.
Theresa N.
San Jose, CA
Its a sponge. So it does what a sponge is SUPPOSED to do. What else can I say about it? Well its not really "Heavy Duty" as it claims to be....more like light duty??
Lora O.
Abilene, TX
When I have tried to save money buying soonges and have tried other brands, I am always lef5 disappointed. Then I go back to scotch brite and they just hold up better
Jennifer S.
Nokesville, VA
I love these sponges. They clean everything from dishes to counters and everything in between. And I never seem to have the smell issues that other sponges can have.
Grecia S.
I like this sponge a lot for cleaning the sink or even the tile in the bathroom wall... it works great. It is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend it.