Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
I wear these sponges out with my deep cleaning and that's saying a lot. It takes a lot of elbow grease to wear these out. They do last a long while but I like to keep fresh ones on hand.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I only buy this brand of sponges because they truly are the best. The scrubbing end is great for stuck on food, while the softer side is effective for washing any type of dish. They are durable but also flexible. They are a great value and inexpensive.
Erica H.
Rockville, MD
I like the scrubbing side for more deep cleaning.  The price is ok, though I can't say the sponges are all that better quality than the store brand I can buy for a lower price.  Overall they do the trick but nothing particularly special about them.
Abby D.
Port Hueneme , CA
The smell is terrible! I had to take them all out of the package and let them air out. But I feel better about the environment when I use these. They still get the job done and last the same amount of time as the original sponge. I just hate the smell!
Britni S.
Addis, LA
These pads get the job done. I don't like how they will hold a foul smell, but that happens with any brand of sponge that I've tried. I haven't found these to scratch, so that is a definite plus, and the cost is pretty low, so i continue to use these frequently.
Blanca E.
Soft and rough side for when you just have dishes without food on them or cups and glasses so you don't scratch them or the bottom of shiny pans either to keep them looking new then use the rough one when you forget to wash and have the food get stuck
Brittany P.
I've been purchasing the 3-pack for years now, mainly because they last for months (depending on what you're cleaning) and they serve their purpose. The green bristle side is great for removing hard residue (dried formula and sauces on the counter tops) and the yellow sponge side is great for washing dishes and quick cleaning. The only con that I can think of is they quickly lose their green bristles and shed too much. I use a separate scrub brush to remove food residue before I hand wash with dish soap or place in the dishwasher. So, I primarily use them to wipe off the countertops or handwash large pots and pans, they need to update them to where the green bristles adhere better to the sponge itself.
Brittany N.
Metairie, LA
They work like they're supposed to! They get off sticky grime nicely, however I find that they fall apart very easily when used regularly. I find myself replacing it more often than I should because I don't have a lot of hard dishes.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Long lasting the sponges that don't deteriorate with heavy washing. I need sponged that last since I don't have a dish washer, my sponge is. That's why I only use this brand.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like these sponges. They can scrub without damaging the surface of more delicate dishes or surfaces as well as are easy to sanitize and clean themselves. They're affordable so when one has loved it's life it's easy to replace.