Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Blanca E.
Soft and rough side for when you just have dishes without food on them or cups and glasses so you don't scratch them or the bottom of shiny pans either to keep them looking new then use the rough one when you forget to wash and have the food get stuck
Britni S.
Addis, LA
These pads get the job done. I don't like how they will hold a foul smell, but that happens with any brand of sponge that I've tried. I haven't found these to scratch, so that is a definite plus, and the cost is pretty low, so i continue to use these frequently.
Brittany P.
I've been purchasing the 3-pack for years now, mainly because they last for months (depending on what you're cleaning) and they serve their purpose. The green bristle side is great for removing hard residue (dried formula and sauces on the counter tops) and the yellow sponge side is great for washing dishes and quick cleaning. The only con that I can think of is they quickly lose their green bristles and shed too much. I use a separate scrub brush to remove food residue before I hand wash with dish soap or place in the dishwasher. So, I primarily use them to wipe off the countertops or handwash large pots and pans, they need to update them to where the green bristles adhere better to the sponge itself.
Brittany N.
Metairie, LA
They work like they're supposed to! They get off sticky grime nicely, however I find that they fall apart very easily when used regularly. I find myself replacing it more often than I should because I don't have a lot of hard dishes.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Long lasting the sponges that don't deteriorate with heavy washing. I need sponged that last since I don't have a dish washer, my sponge is. That's why I only use this brand.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like these sponges. They can scrub without damaging the surface of more delicate dishes or surfaces as well as are easy to sanitize and clean themselves. They're affordable so when one has loved it's life it's easy to replace.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Greener cleaner or nothing when it comes to my kitchen! Cuts through stick on food no problem and works well with my small hands. Doesn't irritate or itch and stays together very well unlike cheap sponges that fall apart
Jennifer S.
This are multi purpose. I use them to scrub dishes or get one to use on the bathroom sink or tub. They get thinks clean most of the time after scrubbing with them
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
These sponges are great! They last a long time without getting funky smelling, and. Have never had them tear or fall apart like with a cheaper sponge. I love the colors I can get for different scrubbing power.
Makenna G.
These spooned are very good to use. I like to use the dark green part for grease and other hard to remove substances on my pots, pans, and plates. There is also the soft side for delicate objects which I also enjoy. They are a good value for the price, I would recommend them.
Gabby D.