Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
These green sponges are great. They last long and are really good to use for cleaning pretty much anything with hard strains. From dishes to anything else I know that these sponges will do the trick to clean and I know they will not fall apart on me.
Keri M.
Middleburg, FL
I love my greener cleaner heavy duty scrub sponges!! I know my dishes are scrubbed and cleaned just right. I don't have a dishwasher because I am the dishwasher and I want to make sure they are super clean and these get the job done!
Ashlee R.
Stuart, VA
For starters I hate doing dishes and using these sponges has oddly enough made it easier for me The sponges are soft and just do a really great job at tackling the tough, stuck on there foods
Dawn M.
Dutton, MT
These are one of my favorite sponges. The soft side is great for most dishes, including delicate china or crystal, and the scrub side really gets the hard to clean pans clean!
Valerie R.
Bell, CA
Love these so good for scrubbing off stuck on food! I wash dishes manually so i need a good tough sponge that wont be needing to be replaced every 5 mins, definitely recommend
Heather S.
Spring Creek, NV
They are sponges I think everyone just buys what's on sale they are going to last awhile but all sponges doesn't matter what brand get a stinky funk to them after a few washes
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
My household absolutely love these sponges for doing dishes. They are long lasting, clean very well and resist odors for a long time as long as you rinse them out after use.
Ashley B.
Ashby, MA
Scotch-brite greener cleaner heavy duty scrub sponges are the only sponges we buy. They are heavy duty enough to give our dishes the best scrub possible and removing debri.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
These are the classic sponges I will probably always buy. They last as long as any other I've tried, and these heavy duty ones really help with certain stick on messes.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
Does a great job of getting rid of any hard to scrub away smudges on your dishes. Affordable and effective all in one sponge. Great overall and would recommend buying.