Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Orle L.
I keep going back to this sponges over and over because I like that they are green (as in friendly to the planet, not the color LOL!) and very soft with my ceramic pots, but efficient all the same! I totally recommend them!
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I use this every time I am doing the dishes and I absolutely love them. the rice value is go they are not to expensive they are actually very cheap for all them. there isn't a scent to them.
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
I like the green heavy duty sponges that are good for scrubbing grease out of frying pans. Makes cleaning the stuck on stuff from the pan easier and they are durable and last a long time.
Aryn E.
Brent, AL
Don't last long, but definitely get the job done. Maybe I just give them too hard of a job, but I do currently have three of these sponges out on my sink in varying remaining lifespans.
Jamie S.
Works well for both light and deep cleaning. Scrubbing side is great for heavy duty cleaning. Good price and last long as long as you ring it out after every use. Recommend to others.
Destiny O.
These sponges make it easy to get off tough stains on pots and pans. It makes it also easy to clean the stove and hard surfaces. I believe everyone should have these in their house.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Affordable sponges. I like the double side to have the ability of that extra scrub power. When the sponge gets grimey I toss it in the dishwasher and get twice the use out of them.
Amelia P.
Albertville, AL
My family grills out a lot and this works so well for getting up grease and dried stuck on food. It's also great for cleaning out cups and bottled that can't go in the dish washer
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
These green sponges are great. They last long and are really good to use for cleaning pretty much anything with hard strains. From dishes to anything else I know that these sponges will do the trick to clean and I know they will not fall apart on me.
Viviana C.
I love these they one scrub sponge can last a very long time they work for very hard stuck on food and basically anything else my one and only favorite sponge highly recommend it!