Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #39 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Jamie S.
Works well for both light and deep cleaning. Scrubbing side is great for heavy duty cleaning. Good price and last long as long as you ring it out after every use. Recommend to others.
Destiny O.
These sponges make it easy to get off tough stains on pots and pans. It makes it also easy to clean the stove and hard surfaces. I believe everyone should have these in their house.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Affordable sponges. I like the double side to have the ability of that extra scrub power. When the sponge gets grimey I toss it in the dishwasher and get twice the use out of them.
Crystal M.
Belmont, NY
I use these sponges constantly. I find that the scrubby portion of the sponge wears out fairly quickly but for the price you can't beat it! These don't really have a scent of their own
Amelia P.
Albertville, AL
My family grills out a lot and this works so well for getting up grease and dried stuck on food. It's also great for cleaning out cups and bottled that can't go in the dish washer
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
These green sponges are great. They last long and are really good to use for cleaning pretty much anything with hard strains. From dishes to anything else I know that these sponges will do the trick to clean and I know they will not fall apart on me.
Leslie B.
I does the job if you looking for a sponge that works good buy it , the only thing is that it doesn't last that long I buy one every 3 months or 2to make sure everything is clean
Viviana C.
I love these they one scrub sponge can last a very long time they work for very hard stuck on food and basically anything else my one and only favorite sponge highly recommend it!
Keri M.
Middleburg, FL
I love my greener cleaner heavy duty scrub sponges!! I know my dishes are scrubbed and cleaned just right. I don't have a dishwasher because I am the dishwasher and I want to make sure they are super clean and these get the job done!
Ashlee R.
Stuart, VA
For starters I hate doing dishes and using these sponges has oddly enough made it easier for me The sponges are soft and just do a really great job at tackling the tough, stuck on there foods
Gabby D.