Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Karina C.
Mcallen, TX
I have like OCD so the sponges are very useful to me I'm constantly washing dishes scrubbing the counters scrubbing the sink scrubbing the bathtub so I'm always buying these sponges and I like the texture and how will they get the job done
Nikita C.
These Scott sponges work great and last a long time. They clean my dishes well and I have never had a problem with them. They are very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Monali P.
New castle, DE
We host ALOTTTTT of gatherings and we avoid using plastic to the best of our ability. soooo we always have a ton of dishes to wash and these heavy duty scrub sponges make is so much easier to clean up.
Jennifer B.
I received this as a sample in a sample box. I was so surprised at how well it worked. Even my fiancé mentioned something about it. I'm not sure how pricey they are but we would absolutely purchase!
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
This does the job. It is ruff enough to handle tuff grease. There isn't to much of a scent if there was I didn't notice because I use it with soap. This product is effective and I would recommend it
These are my go to sponges for everything!! Dishes, bathroom, counter tops (different sponges for each of course) they always do the trick without me having to scrub my finger tips to the bone!
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA
This is definitely my go to! Love that it comes with more then one because I switch them frequently. I feel like I get more for my money and I also like that they don't break apart so quickly
Stephanie g.
Sacramento, CA
The best, the original, nothing compares. the green scrubbing side stays attached to the yellow sponge side no matter what kind of hard scrubbing you're doing. these are durable and reliable.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I use these for dishes. I like the scratchy side to really scrub the food off of the dishes. Price is reasonable for them. you can pick them up at any retail store. I got mine from walmart.
Orle L.
I keep going back to this sponges over and over because I like that they are green (as in friendly to the planet, not the color LOL!) and very soft with my ceramic pots, but efficient all the same! I totally recommend them!