Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Brittany P.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Cherish V.Scotch-Brite Greener Cleaner Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Shirley O.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

3 pack.
Heavy duty.
Scrub sponges.
Scotch-Brite®.
Greener clean.
Reusable money saving choice.
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 in x 2.7 in x 0.6 in (114 mm x 68 mm x 15 mm) EA.
3M. see more...

Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
This does the job. It is ruff enough to handle tuff grease. There isn't to much of a scent if there was I didn't notice because I use it with soap. This product is effective and I would recommend it
Jennifer B.
I received this as a sample in a sample box. I was so surprised at how well it worked. Even my fiancé mentioned something about it. I'm not sure how pricey they are but we would absolutely purchase!
These are my go to sponges for everything!! Dishes, bathroom, counter tops (different sponges for each of course) they always do the trick without me having to scrub my finger tips to the bone!
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA
This is definitely my go to! Love that it comes with more then one because I switch them frequently. I feel like I get more for my money and I also like that they don't break apart so quickly
Stephanie g.
Sacramento, CA
The best, the original, nothing compares. the green scrubbing side stays attached to the yellow sponge side no matter what kind of hard scrubbing you're doing. these are durable and reliable.
Orleidis L.
I keep going back to this sponges over and over because I like that they are green (as in friendly to the planet, not the color LOL!) and very soft with my ceramic pots, but efficient all the same! I totally recommend them!
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I use this every time I am doing the dishes and I absolutely love them. the rice value is go they are not to expensive they are actually very cheap for all them. there isn't a scent to them.
Tabatha M.
I was worried these would be to ruff for my glass top stove, but they weren't. They cleaned it so nicely I decided to clean the whole kitchen with one. It worked great. Will purchase again.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I use these for dishes. I like the scratchy side to really scrub the food off of the dishes. Price is reasonable for them. you can pick them up at any retail store. I got mine from walmart.
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
I like the green heavy duty sponges that are good for scrubbing grease out of frying pans. Makes cleaning the stuck on stuff from the pan easier and they are durable and last a long time.
Gabby D.